Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR 15:36 - Jan 23 with 2115 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

And the stewards and police literally doing nothing (Alcohol influenced?), happened countless times in recent years, after the punishment we have received hope they get the same in return next year, shouldn't be allowed.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 2088 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Next year?
Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 2086 viewsuefacup81

Ever so slightly different from trying to de-wire a concourse...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 2074 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 15:38 - Jan 23 by uefacup81

Minority ruining it for the majority?

Not doing a good job of fan safety, if it happened at Carrot Road

I doubt they'll get relegated. (n/t) on 15:41 - Jan 23 with 2067 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 2061 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 15:38 - Jan 23 by uefacup81

The stewarding is shocking though, keeping fans in a tightly compact area with horses after the game, blocking us from going up the stairs etc...

I know that doesn't excuse the de-wiring which is embarrassing on our fan base's behalf.

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 16:08 - Jan 23 with 1970 viewsArnieM

There’s always been one rule for them , and a totally different one for Town fans.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 16:38 - Jan 23 with 1882 viewsBasuco

and celebrating on the roof of the executive boxes as well.
Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 17:38 - Jan 23 with 1750 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Portman road has always been "away friendly".
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich fans celebrating on the advertising boards at PR on 19:31 - Jan 23 with 1583 views44_not_out

Stop obsessing with what ‘they’ do/did. Don’t get me wrong, I hate them as much as the rest of you guys. Jumping on the executive boxes is just sheer euphoria. If their ground was similar, we’d be no different. However, pulling all the lighting down was just pathetic and obviously dangerous. I was there and enjoying all the singing etc, but when I saw that, I cringed. And then you read one of them was a grown adult.

And as for the pub situation, as others have pointed out, it is choice of the owner of the pub to open and make an absolute packet!! It is obviously logistically ideal for fans arriving from the station.

Winning will make all this frustration seem futile!!

COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024