Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission 18:46 - Jan 23 with 4352 viewswkj

2019 is here, and I am already bored of winter - I have ploughed through a lot already over the last few years. Currently I am upto date with

Man in the High Castle, Bosch, OITNB, Glow, Narcos, Narcos Mexico, Sunderland, That one where those women robbed a grocery store.

I was looking at Stranger Things, and someone in the house hold is wanting me to view Chilling Adventures of Sabrina with them.

Any other pearls out there you recommend?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 18:53 - Jan 23 with 3970 viewsSuperblue95

Power isn’t bad, although the first 2 seasons are about 70% sex scenes. I’ll let you decide if that enhances the show for you or not

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 18:55 - Jan 23 with 3956 viewswkj

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 18:53 - Jan 23 by Superblue95

Power isn’t bad, although the first 2 seasons are about 70% sex scenes. I’ll let you decide if that enhances the show for you or not

Is that that one with 50 cents in it?

Crybaby

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 18:57 - Jan 23 with 3950 viewsSpruceMoose

It's not like anything you've listed really, but have you ever seen any episodes of Atlanta? Or Black-ish? Two good go to shows for short bursts of viewing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 18:57 - Jan 23 with 3950 viewsSuperblue95

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 18:55 - Jan 23 by wkj

Is that that one with 50 cents in it?

It most certainly is

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 18:58 - Jan 23 with 3948 viewsBLUEBEAT

Just started watching Parfum

Superb if you don’t mind subtitles

Poll: W or W

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:08 - Jan 23 with 3923 viewsGlasgowBlue

Stranger Things is very good. At first you may think it's aimed at kids but it's very good.

If you like Jewish comedy then try The Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Amazon Prime.

The Punisher is worth a watch on Netflix.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:13 - Jan 23 with 3914 viewswkj

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:08 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Stranger Things is very good. At first you may think it's aimed at kids but it's very good.

If you like Jewish comedy then try The Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Amazon Prime.

The Punisher is worth a watch on Netflix.

To me Stranger Things thus far (episode 1) gives the the same vibe as supernatural, just with he ever lovely Winona Ryder. I see what you mean about kids show, though I have to say the kids in it seem to not grate on me like some used to tend to. (Haley Joel Osment for example)
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 19:14]

Crybaby

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:19 - Jan 23 with 3888 viewsDanTheMan

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:13 - Jan 23 by wkj

To me Stranger Things thus far (episode 1) gives the the same vibe as supernatural, just with he ever lovely Winona Ryder. I see what you mean about kids show, though I have to say the kids in it seem to not grate on me like some used to tend to. (Haley Joel Osment for example)
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 19:14]

The kids in it are surprisingly good actors and their characters are very well written.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:21 - Jan 23 with 3885 viewsDubtractor

Mr Robot, Preacher, American Office (bear with it few the first few episodes) on Amazon.

Ozark, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Rick and Morty on Netflix.

Off the top of my head for starters.

Also, just started watching Maniac on Netflix. Will let you know!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 19:27]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:24 - Jan 23 with 3876 viewsDanTheMan

Oh and Sex Education which has just come out is surprisingly good.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:30 - Jan 23 with 3862 viewsSamuelowen88

I’ve just started Hannibal on Netflix after a recommendation. So far so good

Poll: England v Wales Score

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:34 - Jan 23 with 3850 viewsLevelTheLand

Fargo is on Netflix I think, really worth a watch. US Office on Amazon is great, although as mentioned you have to stick with it.

I also really like Brooklyn-99, and by the time you’ve finished, they might have added the new series.
Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:44 - Jan 23 with 3823 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Ozarks isn't bad, kept my interest.
Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:49 - Jan 23 with 3798 viewsJakeITFC

James Acaster’s Repertoire
Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 20:31 - Jan 23 with 3743 viewsChampionship

If you haven't watched GOT, do yourself a favour and spend £5 or so for a month of Now TV entertainment and binge watch the lot.

It would be the best fiver you've ever spent.
Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 20:43 - Jan 23 with 3714 viewsSuperfrans

Schitt’s Creek. Brilliant. 😂

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 20:45 - Jan 23 with 3709 viewsDubtractor

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:21 - Jan 23 by Dubtractor

Mr Robot, Preacher, American Office (bear with it few the first few episodes) on Amazon.

2 episodes into Maniac, and it is bonkers and brilliant.

Also, Jonah Hill has lost a LOT of weight.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 21:32 - Jan 23 with 3648 viewsslump

Sneaky Pete is excellent IMO. Very good actors and a less than predicable story line with plenty of humour and cringe factor.

UTT

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 21:39 - Jan 23 with 3635 viewsBlueBadger

If you have Amazon, they have The Expanse coming in February. That's basically Game of Thrones in space.
Also, on Netflix, 'The End of the F*cking World' is worth a look. Some very dark humour in there.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 21:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 21:45 - Jan 23 with 3622 viewsMeadowlark

Blimey! Who knew? Never heard of any of 'em! I'll have to get myself one of these new-fangled gizmos and see what's what!

Or maybe not.
Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 12:57 - Jan 24 with 3436 viewsBOjK

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:21 - Jan 23 by Dubtractor

Ozark I really liked. Maniac I gave up on half-way through, although I thought the concept was fantastic.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 12:58 - Jan 24 with 3428 viewsBOjK

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 19:34 - Jan 23 by LevelTheLand

Fargo is on Netflix I think, really worth a watch. US Office on Amazon is great, although as mentioned you have to stick with it.

I also really like Brooklyn-99, and by the time you’ve finished, they might have added the new series.

I think Fargo is fantastic. Series 3 is just outstanding.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 13:02 - Jan 24 with 3416 viewsIpswichKnight

I've recently binged on

The Last Kingdom - Hellooooo Skade

Pine Gap - scripts were good the acting not so!

Manhunt the hunt for the unabomber - was really good this

Mindhunter - Another really good one
Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 13:04 - Jan 24 with 3409 viewsEdinburgh_Blue

Try 'Start Up' on Amazon Prime. American series starring Martin Freeman. Highly recommended.

Poll: How many goals will England put past San Marino tomorrow?

Annual Netflix/Prime Fact Finding Mission on 13:11 - Jan 24 with 3388 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you like weird sci-fi along the lines of Stranger Things then The OA on Netflix is fantastic. Recently watched it all for the second time.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024