Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latitude Festival 13:43 - Jan 24 with 2221 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Not seen anything on here commenting on the line up, so thought I'd add it for people to have a grumble about.. (nice distraction from grumbling about football & Brexit)

https://www.latitudefestival.com/line-up-2019

When I saw Snow Patrol I did wonder whether I'd been transported back to 2009 as I'm not sure they would be a big pull anymore..

I've not been in years, but if they still do day tickets I might be tempted once the line up becomes clearer as to who's on day by day etc.
Latitude Festival on 13:45 - Jan 24 with 2205 viewsSWGF

Went last year with the kids for Mrs SWGF's birthday and really enjoyed it. Looking at this year's line-up, I don't think I'll bother. Even the Comedy options appear to be a downgrade on last year.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Latitude Festival on 13:47 - Jan 24 with 2192 viewswkj

Not sure if it is my age showing or not, but this line up does more to turn me off of going as well

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Latitude Festival on 13:51 - Jan 24 with 2167 viewsSuperfrans

They'll sell loads of tickets this year. I reckon they've done a good job with the line-up.

I'm not a particular fan, but George Ezra will do very well for them - sold more albums in the UK last year than any other artist. Lana del Rey has a new album soon too, Snow Patrol have a decent audience and Underworld (on Saturday night) and Primal Scream will be a big draw.

But, as I've said elsewhere, it's all about the undercard for me personally and hardly any of that has been announced yet.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2019 13:52]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Latitude Festival on 14:21 - Jan 24 with 2105 viewsBasuco

Pale Waves, Baxter Dury, Cat Power and Neneh Cherry as well, as you say very good lineup. BTW I have seen Pale Waves live and they are very good.
Latitude Festival on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 2078 viewsBueller

Latitude Festival on 13:51 - Jan 24 by Superfrans

They'll sell loads of tickets this year. I reckon they've done a good job with the line-up.

I'm not a particular fan, but George Ezra will do very well for them - sold more albums in the UK last year than any other artist. Lana del Rey has a new album soon too, Snow Patrol have a decent audience and Underworld (on Saturday night) and Primal Scream will be a big draw.

But, as I've said elsewhere, it's all about the undercard for me personally and hardly any of that has been announced yet.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2019 13:52]

Missus is a big Lana Del Ray fan so we will be going Sunday. Like you say, have to see what else is announced and hope the other acts pull together for that day too.
Latitude Festival on 14:37 - Jan 24 with 2059 viewschicoazul

Latitude Festival on 14:29 - Jan 24 by Bueller

Missus is a big Lana Del Ray fan so we will be going Sunday. Like you say, have to see what else is announced and hope the other acts pull together for that day too.

Is it true that all woman who like Lana del Rey are basically nutcases? Even more so than your common or garden slightly unstable female. I am far too old and far too married to have experienced it myself but it seems to be a theme. I mean no offence to your good lady btw.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Latitude Festival on 14:47 - Jan 24 with 2035 viewsBueller

Latitude Festival on 14:37 - Jan 24 by chicoazul

Is it true that all woman who like Lana del Rey are basically nutcases? Even more so than your common or garden slightly unstable female. I am far too old and far too married to have experienced it myself but it seems to be a theme. I mean no offence to your good lady btw.

Hahaha none taken.

I can see where you come from as her music is quite eccentric to say the least, she really does come across quite unstable and volatile. Luckily I am blessed and she is not a nutter but do definitely know what you mean.
Latitude Festival on 15:01 - Jan 24 with 2012 viewsstickymockwell

That line up will sell out. I can see the yummy mummies in their Jack Wills gagging at the chance to post pictures of George Ezra on their FB page

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Login to get fewer ads

Latitude Festival on 15:04 - Jan 24 with 2006 viewswkj

Latitude Festival on 15:01 - Jan 24 by stickymockwell

That line up will sell out. I can see the yummy mummies in their Jack Wills gagging at the chance to post pictures of George Ezra on their FB page

Scummy mummies too no doubt

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Latitude Festival on 15:09 - Jan 24 with 1993 viewsITFC_Forever

Latitude Festival on 13:45 - Jan 24 by SWGF

Went last year with the kids for Mrs SWGF's birthday and really enjoyed it. Looking at this year's line-up, I don't think I'll bother. Even the Comedy options appear to be a downgrade on last year.

I read that as "comedy creations" are a downgrade.

If TWTD did festivals....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Latitude Festival on 15:11 - Jan 24 with 1988 viewsITFC_Forever

Latitude Festival on 15:01 - Jan 24 by stickymockwell

All a bit Hugo and Kenza....

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/angry-festival-goers-slam-jimmy-s-farm-over-n

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Latitude Festival on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 1939 viewsjaykay

look northfolk said on their lunch time news , comedians will be on the comedy stage.
no flies on their news team

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024