Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? 14:39 - Jan 24 with 2057 viewsJackSted

C'mon let's face it, we're relegated. There's no way out of it bar a miracle.

And yes, it's a shame that he's injured and I'm gutted for him. But, when we're in league 1 we need as many of our young, hungry players in the squad as possible if we want to bounce straight back up.

Seeing that he's injured, hopefully this derails potential clubs from swooping in on him over the summer break.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:41 - Jan 24 with 2029 viewsJackSted

Ayyyyyy didn't take long for the first down vote

TWTD Supervillain

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:44 - Jan 24 with 2006 viewsBluefish

Strong contender for motd

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:47 - Jan 24 with 1996 viewsChampionship

7 points. We are not down. We've just signed 5-6 new players. How can you possibly know we are down?

Stop being so stupid.
Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:50 - Jan 24 with 1980 viewsJackSted

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:47 - Jan 24 by Championship

7 points. We are not down. We've just signed 5-6 new players. How can you possibly know we are down?

Stop being so stupid.

How is being realistic being stupid?

There's more chance of us going down than staying up, I'm just stating statistics.

There's every chance of us staying up. And if it does happen, it'll be a miracle.

TWTD Supervillain

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:52 - Jan 24 with 1967 viewsChampionship

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:50 - Jan 24 by JackSted

How is being realistic being stupid?

There's more chance of us going down than staying up, I'm just stating statistics.

There's every chance of us staying up. And if it does happen, it'll be a miracle.

Mid table form would be a miracle?
Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:53 - Jan 24 with 1960 viewsJackSted

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:52 - Jan 24 by Championship

Mate winning back-to-back games would be a miracle

TWTD Supervillain

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 15:17 - Jan 24 with 1889 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds like topic for Viz top tips. Football clubs - prevent other teams from snatching your talent by sawing off the legs of all your players.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 15:25 - Jan 24 with 1869 viewsHarryWright

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:52 - Jan 24 by Championship

He's not wrong, no team has ever survived from our current position so yes it would be a miracle. Probably one of if not the greatest escape in the championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 17:11 - Jan 24 with 1790 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 15:25 - Jan 24 by HarryWright

He's not wrong, no team has ever survived from our current position so yes it would be a miracle. Probably one of if not the greatest escape in the championship.

Is the correct answer. We could still stay up but it would be unprecedented (in modern times).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 17:21 - Jan 24 with 1773 viewsJackSted

lmao all u rent boys downvoting me for spitting facts need to get ur head checked just saying

TWTD Supervillain

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 20:19 - Jan 24 with 1660 viewswkj

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 17:21 - Jan 24 by JackSted

lmao all u rent boys downvoting me for spitting facts need to get ur head checked just saying

Oh, I thought you liked downvotes, is that not what this game is?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 1632 viewsSuperblue95

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 14:47 - Jan 24 by Championship

Stop being so stupid.

In fairness if JackSted says we are getting relegated then we are doomed what with his insider knowledge from FutureJackSted

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 21:40 - Jan 24 with 1567 viewsLeagueOne

I'd say given this season the last thing this club needs is any more young and hungry players or bloody managers. What this club needs is some leadership, solid investment and to join the 21st century in terms of spending.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 23:33 - Jan 24 with 1472 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lankester injury a blessing is disguise? on 17:21 - Jan 24 by JackSted

You lost any credibility.by ending sentence "just saying". Bleugh!

*I haven't downvoted you.

People probably have because you're stating the benefits of a young kid being injured. Understsnd your point but neh, nevdr good thing for a player to be injured. There will always be a risk of players going. He will be on clubs Radars anyway. Look at knight...not exactly in spotlight but clubs knkw other clubs talent.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024