Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal 17:35 - Jan 24 with 1161 viewspickles110564

Hi Zed,
Been busy at work, has Corbyn come into line with the Losers' referendum yet and the other things you said would happen?
Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:25 - Jan 24 with 1071 viewspickles110564

Wow must have been a very bad day if no Corbynites are on here to support him.
Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:27 - Jan 24 with 1067 viewsmr_bean

Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:25 - Jan 24 by pickles110564

Wow must have been a very bad day if no Corbynites are on here to support him.

Perhaps I'm the only one who hasn't got you on "ignore"?
Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:31 - Jan 24 with 1053 viewsSpruceMoose

Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:27 - Jan 24 by mr_bean

Perhaps I'm the only one who hasn't got you on "ignore"?

Oh buddy, he won't like that one!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:33 - Jan 24 with 1051 viewspickles110564

Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:31 - Jan 24 by SpruceMoose

Oh buddy, he won't like that one!

No my m8 Sprucey would be on, what happened with what Zed said JC was going to do? Another false dawn?
Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:34 - Jan 24 with 1046 viewsSpruceMoose

Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:33 - Jan 24 by pickles110564

No my m8 Sprucey would be on, what happened with what Zed said JC was going to do? Another false dawn?

Once again in English please Buh!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:36 - Jan 24 with 1035 viewsHerbivore

Pickles mate, I'm not sure you really understand any of what is going on.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Zed, how is Corbyn getting on with accepting Yvette's proposal on 20:41 - Jan 24 with 1030 viewsChampionship

Did he say today?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024