Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top marks to top man Jon Walters for this.... 22:34 - Jan 24 with 1867 viewsgood_at_COD

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06z00kr

Giggsy

Top marks to top man Jon Walters for this.... on 11:31 - Jan 25 with 1466 viewsDeano69

As a Crohns sufferer I think this is excellent.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Top marks to top man Jon Walters for this.... on 13:24 - Jan 25 with 1374 viewsNo9

Good man & he made it funny
Top marks to top man Jon Walters for this.... on 17:47 - Jan 25 with 1218 viewsWhymarkmariner

Came across as a really nice bloke. Would have been at Town much longer if it wasn't for Roy Keane. Don't know if it was true but heard that Jon wanted time off as his missus had given birth and there was a bust up with Keane as he wouldn't let Walters have ant time off.
Top marks to top man Jon Walters for this.... on 17:57 - Jan 25 with 1187 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Top marks to top man Jon Walters for this.... on 17:47 - Jan 25 by Whymarkmariner

Came across as a really nice bloke. Would have been at Town much longer if it wasn't for Roy Keane. Don't know if it was true but heard that Jon wanted time off as his missus had given birth and there was a bust up with Keane as he wouldn't let Walters have ant time off.

I didn't like Keane but I think it unlikely he would have stayed once there was serious interest from the Premier League.

Always like Walters. Shame he didn't stay fit for us this season (although that might mean Hurst would have stayed longer).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Top marks to top man Jon Walters for this.... on 18:27 - Jan 25 with 1157 viewsMelford

Bloody hell. This is something I have to do, I've really bad trouble with (what I think is) IBS for the last couple of years and never really got it checked out, I was supposed to give a stool sample but I accidentally flushed the lid of the sample tube down the toilet and I was too embarrassed to go back for another one. It is hard to talk about though, either people take the piss or it's OMG OMG stop talking about that.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024