Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah well the rot has set in for this season. 17:07 - Jan 26 with 479 viewsCoco

Lambert implementing the right changes imo and is thinking long term. This season is out of his hands. Forever blue and hopefully Lambert will make us rise stronger like he did up the road and like Mogga did at Blackburn.

I will see out this season as a blinkered optimist cheering on the plucky underdog.

COYB.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Ah well the rot has set in for this season. on 17:16 - Jan 26 with 435 viewsBackToRussia

Which January signing is thinking long term? We were trying to stay up. Maybe mentally he we can start to plan for next year in L1, but I don't see that there's been any action taken to actually prepare us for that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ah well the rot has set in for this season. on 17:25 - Jan 26 with 409 viewsCoco

Ah well the rot has set in for this season. on 17:16 - Jan 26 by BackToRussia

Which January signing is thinking long term? We were trying to stay up. Maybe mentally he we can start to plan for next year in L1, but I don't see that there's been any action taken to actually prepare us for that.

Well he has to try and stay up! Of course his signings are the best he could attract to achieve that. The style of play and attempts to tie down youth players is long term. He has also stated he has made plans behind the scenes for next season. He simply cannot concede relegation as yet and has to tackle the deep rooted problems within the club or you get a Warnock/Rotherham situation where the miracle of avoiding relegation is just prolonging the inevitable misery.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024