Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOW West Ham .... 20:52 - Jan 26 with 1428 viewsbackwaywhen

3 .0 down to bottom of div 1 Wimbledon .... shocked .
WOW West Ham .... on 20:54 - Jan 26 with 1416 viewsWD19

Getting absolutely battered. Should be 4 or 5.

Used all their subs at half time too...so an injury now and they are totally finished.

Shame.
WOW West Ham .... on 20:54 - Jan 26 with 1418 viewsBlueNode

Am watching it... and to be honest they totally deserve to be 3-0 in front.
3rd goal was a beauty.

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

WOW West Ham .... on 21:03 - Jan 26 with 1366 viewsTrequartista

You'd think the likes of Everton, West Ham, Bournemouth, who are pretty much safe from relegation, would prioritise the FA Cup as a chance of silverware, but no not a bit of it, they just could not care less.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

WOW West Ham .... on 21:08 - Jan 26 with 1347 viewsWD19

WOW West Ham .... on 21:03 - Jan 26 by Trequartista

You'd think the likes of Everton, West Ham, Bournemouth, who are pretty much safe from relegation, would prioritise the FA Cup as a chance of silverware, but no not a bit of it, they just could not care less.

That was definitely true of Bournemouth, but I thought it was notable just how much Everton players celebrated when they scored today.....they were trying. West Ham a mixed bag, but they definitely care they are being humiliated on the telly.
WOW West Ham .... on 21:09 - Jan 26 with 1339 viewsBlueNode

west Ham have a serious £££££ of signings playing tonite.. I think they are generally a bit shell shocked by whats happened so far.

Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

WOW West Ham .... on 21:15 - Jan 26 with 1317 viewsBlueNode

3-2 now... West Ham looking good now.

WOW West Ham .... on 21:31 - Jan 26 with 1270 viewsWD19

WOW West Ham .... on 21:15 - Jan 26 by BlueNode

3-2 now... West Ham looking good now.

arf.
WOW West Ham .... on 21:32 - Jan 26 with 1267 viewsBlueNode

WOW West Ham .... on 21:31 - Jan 26 by WD19

arf.

yup... 4-2... arf

Login to get fewer ads

WOW West Ham .... on 21:34 - Jan 26 with 1264 viewsBlueNode

Nothing to fear about going down to league 1.... bottom team are not up too much.

WOW West Ham .... on 21:43 - Jan 26 with 1233 viewsNSL

Town are worse than that bottom of league 1 side, simple as that

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

WOW West Ham .... on 21:44 - Jan 26 with 1229 viewsVaughan8

If this was us we would have just let West Ham have the ball and fall to a 2,3 or 4-0 loss.

Respect to Wimbledon. They looked good. Strange how they are bottom.of league one. Clearly aren't playing like that every week. This will give them hope....
WOW West Ham .... on 22:35 - Jan 26 with 1197 viewsTrumptonBlue

That Anthony Wordsworth looks good.
WOW West Ham .... on 22:49 - Jan 26 with 1169 viewsMelford

I can't get my head around teams who aren't going down, or neither troubling the European places downing tools for the FA Cup. You can't risk putting a decent team out for 8 extra games if you reach the final? I can understand Football League teams in the promotion hunt resting a few of their big boys and the big 6 will put out weaker teams, because they have bigger fish to fry as the season goes on but when have the likes of the clubs you've mentioned is a stupid attitude. It's their best chance of getting silverware.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

WOW West Ham .... on 05:54 - Jan 27 with 1048 viewsBenters2

Good hate them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024