Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days 23:08 - Jan 26 with 23401 viewsBluedandy

.... but remember people ... apparently we provoked the Lions at the old Den back in '78.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 23:12 - Jan 26 with 10696 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

One of the Everton lot got slashed with a knife

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 23:24 - Jan 26 with 10658 viewsStokieBlue

I saw the police horses and the vans everywhere when passing on my way to Decathlon.

Looked like the 1970s.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 00:43 - Jan 27 with 10501 viewssparks

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 23:24 - Jan 26 by StokieBlue

I saw the police horses and the vans everywhere when passing on my way to Decathlon.

Looked like the 1970s.

SB

Kick them out the competition. Simple clear response and only effective one.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 02:51 - Jan 27 with 10447 viewsIllinoisblue

This is a ridiculous thing to say, and I’m almost ashamed to say it, BUT... there’s something reassuring and satisfying about seeing this stuff. So far removed from the happy clappy camera-wielding premier league tourist crowds you see at every prem game. As for the Everton lad that got slashed I doubt very much he was an innocent bystander.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 06:27 - Jan 27 with 10328 viewsBenters2

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 23:12 - Jan 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Bread or butter?
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 06:32 - Jan 27 with 10322 viewscrunchie1978

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 23:12 - Jan 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Every cloud....
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 06:55 - Jan 27 with 10307 viewsgrimboy

Well I have seen different films on this and it looks like Everton gave Millwall a bit of a battering which I’m sure doesn’t sit to well with their reputation but Everton have always had good numbers when travelling away.
As for the coward who slashed the Everton fan I hope the police get him and punish him accordingly a very cowardly act considering it was just a fisty cuff encounter.

I thought this sort of thing was a thing of the past.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 08:13 - Jan 27 with 10182 viewsHoppersblue10

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 02:51 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

This is a ridiculous thing to say, and I’m almost ashamed to say it, BUT... there’s something reassuring and satisfying about seeing this stuff. So far removed from the happy clappy camera-wielding premier league tourist crowds you see at every prem game. As for the Everton lad that got slashed I doubt very much he was an innocent bystander.

Would you be saying that if it was your son.?

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 08:14 - Jan 27 with 10174 viewsBloomBlue

Shock, horror scousers involved in trouble at a football match. If it had been Liverpool the club would be claiming it was Chelsea fans dressed in Liverpool colours.

As for 78, well we did go into the chicken run in large numbers 😀
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:33 - Jan 27 with 9978 viewsBenters2

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 08:14 - Jan 27 by BloomBlue

Shock, horror scousers involved in trouble at a football match. If it had been Liverpool the club would be claiming it was Chelsea fans dressed in Liverpool colours.

Arh yes those loveable scousers.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:36 - Jan 27 with 9960 viewsBackToRussia

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 08:14 - Jan 27 by BloomBlue

Those poor innocent Millwall fans eh.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 09:37 - Jan 27 with 9948 views_

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:42 - Jan 27 with 9925 viewsjjblue84

Notice how none of the residents actually condem the violence!
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:48 - Jan 27 with 9900 viewsBenters2

on 09:37 - Jan 27 by _

Its London it happens most days.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:58 - Jan 27 with 9870 viewsReuser_is_God

Fair play Everton.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:59 - Jan 27 with 9872 viewsReuser_is_God

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:48 - Jan 27 by Benters2

I’d rather have a scrap over football than drugs.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:00 - Jan 27 with 9873 viewsLord_Lucan

Typical Saturday in 70s and 80s all round the country.

Fair play to Everton who obviously took it to Millwall.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 10:00 - Jan 27 with 9858 views_

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:48 - Jan 27 by Benters2

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:01 - Jan 27 with 9850 viewsBackToRussia

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:00 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

How do you even know who's Millwall and who's Everton?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:12 - Jan 27 with 9819 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:01 - Jan 27 by BackToRussia

How do you even know who's Millwall and who's Everton?

on the second clip (where the bloke got slashed) Everton are on the left.

Edit; Funnily enough back in the day and all that - you could tell who was who by the way they dressed and walked. Scousers for example used to casually walk with their backs slightly slanted back and had an oversized wedge, whereas your good old cockney would walk like they were on tip toes warming up for a race.

I kid you not.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 10:19]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:15 - Jan 27 with 9789 viewsHerbivore

Pathetic. It's a game of football ffs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:24 - Jan 27 with 9744 viewstextbackup

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:00 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Booked out a room at a local social club to meet at by all accounts

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:27 - Jan 27 with 9733 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:12 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Edit; Funnily enough back in the day and all that - you could tell who was who by the way they dressed and walked. Scousers for example used to casually walk with their backs slightly slanted back and had an oversized wedge, whereas your good old cockney would walk like they were on tip toes warming up for a race.

I kid you not.

This is very true.

Harry Enfield was spot on.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:28 - Jan 27 with 9728 viewsBackToRussia

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:12 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

I kid you not.

LOL re your edit. That's more what I was getting at. Guess if you were involved you'd just know anyway, but the whole no colours thing must be a bit of a nightmare organisationally.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

on 10:30 - Jan 27 with 9722 views_

I kid you not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024