Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful Judge defending for the pen 14:31 - Jan 27 with 4975 viewswarkthisway

Most of the comments on here are having a go at Stroud which deflects from the poor defending as the ball game in - there were actually 2 unmarked Villa Players despite Town having 10 men back - and then Judge letting McGinn goal side- if McGinn hadn’t dived he could have chested it down and volleyed in anyway - 2 goals conceded yet again away from home- new Manager, new faces, but same result - and don’t expect us to bounce back next season with Lambert in charge.

bentnkuqi

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 4949 viewsMullet

We were marking zonally all game.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 4944 viewsDurovigutum

The ball went over his head as he shielded its flight with his body. It was a shocking decision.
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:36 - Jan 27 with 4936 viewsMrTown

Such a strange post.

It’s blantantly obvious that McGinn dived, I personally can’t see any ifs buts and maybes about it, that was not a penalty it’s as simple as that.

Why is Lambert not the right man for the job. Surely he needs to be given time to rebuild this fecking mess, if we just keep changing managers we will never rebuild again.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:38 - Jan 27 with 4919 viewsDarth_Koont

That's one way of reading things. An inaccurate and negative way.

Pronouns: He/Him

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:43 - Jan 27 with 4894 viewsPJH

If McGinn had been about two feet taller he might have had a chance of chesting it down and volleying it but as he is well under eight feet tall he did not.
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:43 - Jan 27 with 4896 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:36 - Jan 27 by MrTown

Such a strange post.

It’s blantantly obvious that McGinn dived, I personally can’t see any ifs buts and maybes about it, that was not a penalty it’s as simple as that.

Why is Lambert not the right man for the job. Surely he needs to be given time to rebuild this fecking mess, if we just keep changing managers we will never rebuild again.

Clearly a troll.

McGinn could have chested the ball down and walked it into the net but chose to dive instead!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he was 12 feet tall and could leap like a salmon just possibly true.

Why does the OP think he chose to dive. The most ridiculous troll from a king of ridiculous trolling.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:43 - Jan 27 with 4904 viewsFixed_It

You have become (might always have been - can't say I've noticed or cared!) one of the most negative posters on here. Just saying.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:45 - Jan 27 with 4887 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"if McGinn hadn’t dived he could have chested it down and volleyed in anyway"

Honestly now, are you drunk?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 15:39 - Jan 27 with 4750 viewsWickets

Troll
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 15:44 - Jan 27 with 4735 viewsbilllm

What a load of bull, idiot
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 15:45 - Jan 27 with 4730 viewshoppy

Who are you to Judge?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 16:02 - Jan 27 with 4675 viewswarkthisway

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:32 - Jan 27 by Mullet

We were marking zonally all game.

Doesn’t work then does it

bentnkuqi

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 16:05 - Jan 27 with 4666 viewsWD19

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 14:36 - Jan 27 by MrTown

Such a strange post.

Not Strange at all. He is a budgie troll. Not entirely sure why Phil hasn’t pulled the trigger tbh.
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 16:13 - Jan 27 with 4650 viewsPecker

Wow.....
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 18:56 - Jan 27 with 4498 viewsJohnny_Boy

Objection.
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 21:30 - Jan 27 with 4283 viewswarkthisway

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 16:05 - Jan 27 by WD19

Not Strange at all. He is a budgie troll. Not entirely sure why Phil hasn’t pulled the trigger tbh.

And how does pretending all is well help ?-when there is something positive to post about this rust bucket of a club I will do so - I can assure you I really wish we weren’t going to league 1 , the ground wasn’t decaying , the fans weren’t taken for granted and sold lie after lie,but that’s not the case is it? I have spent thousands seeing it all unfold in front of me- I really do not see Lambert as a messiah– and that defending WAS shocking–-sorry I have a view which isn’t as blinkered as most on here .

bentnkuqi

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 22:08 - Jan 27 with 4220 viewsPJH

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 21:30 - Jan 27 by warkthisway

And how does pretending all is well help ?-when there is something positive to post about this rust bucket of a club I will do so - I can assure you I really wish we weren’t going to league 1 , the ground wasn’t decaying , the fans weren’t taken for granted and sold lie after lie,but that’s not the case is it? I have spent thousands seeing it all unfold in front of me- I really do not see Lambert as a messiah– and that defending WAS shocking–-sorry I have a view which isn’t as blinkered as most on here .

Perhaps not blinkered but there just might be something wrong with your eyesight if you think McCann was going to chest that ball down and volley it if he had not dived.
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 00:46 - Jan 28 with 4126 viewsWednesdayJon

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 22:08 - Jan 27 by PJH

Perhaps not blinkered but there just might be something wrong with your eyesight if you think McCann was going to chest that ball down and volley it if he had not dived.

And maybe yours isn't 20/20 either if you think McCann was playing
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 06:56 - Jan 28 with 4021 viewspeterleeblue

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 21:30 - Jan 27 by warkthisway

Mate all of that post is correct apart from the Defending bit.
Judge simply followed the flight of the ball and to chase it out of defence.
McGinn brushed against him in the process and dived. Nothing blinkered about that. That is what happened.
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 07:12 - Jan 28 with 4006 viewsKeaneish

Must be very lonely where you are. No one on here agrees with you. As Mullet said, we were marking zonally all game. Your anti-PL quest is lame.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 09:21 - Jan 28 with 3905 viewsPJH

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 00:46 - Jan 28 by WednesdayJon

And maybe yours isn't 20/20 either if you think McCann was playing

I did think afterwards that did I type the right name but did not bother to go back to check.
Awful Judge defending for the pen on 12:13 - Jan 28 with 3812 viewswarkthisway

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 06:56 - Jan 28 by peterleeblue

McGinn brushed against him in the process and dived. Nothing blinkered about that. That is what happened.

Ok we will agree to differ

bentnkuqi

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 12:22 - Jan 28 with 3793 viewswarkthisway

Awful Judge defending for the pen on 06:56 - Jan 28 by peterleeblue

Ok just don’t see he has earned his money yet- I will be at Carrot Rd cheering them on as usual.

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024