Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? 00:11 - Jan 28 with 1927 viewsDavidDymondSuperfan

I know we had that friendly a while ago, but will there ever be a bunch of Town fans go to Germany to take in a proper Bundesliga game?
When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 00:21 - Jan 28 with 1897 viewsIllinoisblue

There’s a group of 50 planning on going over. Some fan group on twitter organizing it

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 20:41 - Jan 28 with 1595 viewsNSL

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 00:21 - Jan 28 by Illinoisblue

There’s a group of 50 planning on going over. Some fan group on twitter organizing it

Wouldn’t mind the details for this if anyone can oblige?

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 23:17 - Jan 28 with 1479 viewseddiespearitt03

A good time to be had.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 20:59]
When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 23:22 - Jan 28 with 1467 viewsFreddies_Ears

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 00:21 - Jan 28 by Illinoisblue

They're going over for Fortuna's last game of the season. It'll be a great trip.

There's also a trip being organised by ITFC (Rosie Richardson) on the 26th April weekend, I think around 20 signed up so far. Pricey, but includes Fortuna and PSV games, plus nights out in Bruges, Dusseldorf and Amsterdam. My liver just groaned at the mere thought of it.
When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 23:26 - Jan 28 with 1453 viewshoppy

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 23:22 - Jan 28 by Freddies_Ears

They're going over for Fortuna's last game of the season. It'll be a great trip.

There's also a trip being organised by ITFC (Rosie Richardson) on the 26th April weekend, I think around 20 signed up so far. Pricey, but includes Fortuna and PSV games, plus nights out in Bruges, Dusseldorf and Amsterdam. My liver just groaned at the mere thought of it.

There was someone talking about a trip over there on Life’s a Pitch the other day... flying to Cologne and there was about 69 of them I thought they’d said... is that a different lot?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 18:56 - Jan 29 with 1200 viewstextbackup

I wouldn't mind going over there with a group of normal Town fans, but the state of what will travel in that lot doesn't appeal if im honest.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 18:59 - Jan 29 with 1191 viewsScottCandage

When are Town fans going to return the favour and head over to Düsseldorf? on 23:22 - Jan 28 by Freddies_Ears

In Bruges?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024