Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antepost horse racing tip 06:05 - Jan 28 with 18243 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s been a very long while since I put a horse up on here but I’m adamant I’ve found a great antepost bet. And since the last antepost bet I put up on here was One For Arthur for the 2017 Grand National at big prices before he won. And many were very appreciative of that so why not give another one now...

Cheltenham Festival - Day 4 - March 15th - Triumph Hurdle.

There’s a french horse. He’s been bought for some big money over here with the intention of running in the Triumph Hurdle. He’s been sent to the 2nd best UK trainer. He was the second best French Juvenile last season with grade 1 winner form throughout.

Anyway, he’s well clear on form with everything sent from France (French bred horses tend to dominate the market for this race) with plenty of them over here winning on UK debut.

The third favourite for the race - Quel Destin - has already won a grade 1 in England this season and was beaten 13 lengths by this horse.
The favourite for this - Fakir Doudaries - won the Triumph Hurdle trial on Saturday but too was beaten in France by this horse - by 15 LENGTHS (and gave the other horse weight).

On all known form, the horse ought to be a lot shorter than the current price.

Of course I have no reason to post this - but I’ve got my money down (a 4-figure return) and have no issue passing on my fancy. Frnwch racing experts agree and I’ve fancied him for about 6 weeks now. Anyone who follows me on Twitter would’ve seen I’ve been on him for weeks. But after Saturday the form was franked again and now he’s my biggest fancy antepost in a long time (since One For Arthur for the National).

He’s 16/1 for the race. HOWEVER, if you choose to back him, take the 12/1 with skybet. Because they are Non Runner No Bet. This means you get your money back should he not run. Which would be because of injury.

The horse is PIC D’ORHY at 12/1 (NRNB) with Skybet for the 2019 Triumph Hurdle in March 15th. I’ll be there for the week to watch him win.

Good luck all who choose to bet him - I hope I don’t receive any abuse for posting this - it has been 8 months since I last posted a horse betting thread on here after all.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Antepost horse racing tip on 13:53 - Mar 15 with 2030 viewsBluefish

Antepost horse racing tip on 13:50 - Mar 15 by Superblue95

So...should I give the loan sharks your address or..?

18 rated do not open if you are easily offended

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Antepost horse racing tip on 15:10 - Mar 15 with 1946 viewsBrixtonBlue

You got 10 uppies for this post. Coincidentally the position the horse came in the race.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Antepost horse racing tip on 19:48 - Mar 15 with 1835 viewsRyorry

Antepost horse racing tip on 15:10 - Mar 15 by BrixtonBlue

You got 10 uppies for this post. Coincidentally the position the horse came in the race.

Do you have to work at being so curmudgeonly, or does it just come naturally?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Antepost horse racing tip on 20:42 - Mar 15 with 1771 viewsHARRY10

oh woe is me, the wretched nag came nowhere - bread and dripping looms

still, hey ho my choice and it is something inherent with betting on things

you don't always win but you always think you will

otherwise carry on the interesting posts Mr Romford, some appreciate your work
Antepost horse racing tip on 20:48 - Mar 15 with 1760 viewsJ2BLUE

And people who followed the Sky advice will now be receiving their fully withdrawable £20 back to do as they wish. They had a chance to win some extra cash based on the opinion of someone with previous form for tipping decent priced winners.

No harm done. If you would like to tell us a risk free way of potentially making £150-£200 in 5 minutes we'd love to hear it

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Antepost horse racing tip on 22:47 - Mar 15 with 1677 viewsTractorboy24

Thanks for the tip, shame it didn’t come in (in all I’d have got £850 despite only commiting £25 thanks to free bets & the cash back offers on Sky bet & Paddy Power), I did back Klassical Dream & Defi Du Seuil for the win off your tips, so won £240 thanks to you. If we ever meet, I owe you a beer.
Antepost horse racing tip on 22:50 - Mar 15 with 1673 viewsFunge

Antepost horse racing tip on 22:47 - Mar 15 by Tractorboy24

Thanks for the tip, shame it didn’t come in (in all I’d have got £850 despite only commiting £25 thanks to free bets & the cash back offers on Sky bet & Paddy Power), I did back Klassical Dream & Defi Du Seuil for the win off your tips, so won £240 thanks to you. If we ever meet, I owe you a beer.

Yeah dude, feeling that.

Our man Romford knows more than most on this subject; the usual particular whinging from the expected board foghorns is noted with acceptance, if not interest.
Antepost horse racing tip on 07:03 - Mar 16 with 1581 viewsBrixtonBlue

Antepost horse racing tip on 19:48 - Mar 15 by Ryorry

Do you have to work at being so curmudgeonly, or does it just come naturally?

I'm not in the least bit curmudgeonly, I had a wry smile when I posted that!

Sorry all, was only mucking about. I think the kids call it epic bantz.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Antepost horse racing tip on 07:06 - Mar 16 with 1574 viewsBrixtonBlue

Antepost horse racing tip on 20:48 - Mar 15 by J2BLUE

And people who followed the Sky advice will now be receiving their fully withdrawable £20 back to do as they wish. They had a chance to win some extra cash based on the opinion of someone with previous form for tipping decent priced winners.

No harm done. If you would like to tell us a risk free way of potentially making £150-£200 in 5 minutes we'd love to hear it

Buy a lottery ticket 5 minutes before the draw and you could potentially make millions for a £1 stake. You're welcome

Antepost horse racing tip on 07:07 - Mar 16 with 1570 viewsBrixtonBlue

Antepost horse racing tip on 22:50 - Mar 15 by Funge

Yeah dude, feeling that.

Our man Romford knows more than most on this subject; the usual particular whinging from the expected board foghorns is noted with acceptance, if not interest.

I'm not whinging.

Antepost horse racing tip on 07:58 - Mar 16 with 1536 viewsVaughan8

Antepost horse racing tip on 07:06 - Mar 16 by BrixtonBlue

Buy a lottery ticket 5 minutes before the draw and you could potentially make millions for a £1 stake. You're welcome

The lottery isn’t £1 anymore. Keep up! Haha
Antepost horse racing tip on 12:23 - Mar 16 with 1478 viewsJ2BLUE

Antepost horse racing tip on 07:06 - Mar 16 by BrixtonBlue

That's not risk free. In fact, if you look at that £1 in investment terms it is the definition of high risk.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024