Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The world thought GWB was thick... 14:16 - Jan 30 with 922 viewswkj

He has just been de-throned

Then one of his own agencies replies with

I think ITFC Steward could run rings around dumpalump as the US Prez

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:19 - Jan 30 with 896 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey wkj, have you watched the Get Me Roger Stone documentary on Netflix? These blokes are paddling frantically to stay afloat.

They don't have the brains to deal with the problems they've got themselves into. 2019 promises to be an interesting year. I'll be celebrating the demise of several folks at a party in Grand Army Plaza before the year is out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:21 - Jan 30 with 885 viewswkj

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:19 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

Hey wkj, have you watched the Get Me Roger Stone documentary on Netflix? These blokes are paddling frantically to stay afloat.

They don't have the brains to deal with the problems they've got themselves into. 2019 promises to be an interesting year. I'll be celebrating the demise of several folks at a party in Grand Army Plaza before the year is out.

I hagve seen enough tweets from stone to have probably seen everythign in the documentary.

2019 will be an interesting year, but democrats have to not kill their own chances again by voting for the weakest candidate in the primaries.

Crybaby

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:26 - Jan 30 with 861 viewsSpruceMoose

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:21 - Jan 30 by wkj

I hagve seen enough tweets from stone to have probably seen everythign in the documentary.

2019 will be an interesting year, but democrats have to not kill their own chances again by voting for the weakest candidate in the primaries.

It is certainly a crowded field, with some candidates stronger than others. If he's going to do it, I think the Starbucks CEO needs to run as a Democrat or not at all. Otherwise there's going to be a Jill Stein situation all over again. This isn't a time to faff around. The current administration needs to be removed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:51 - Jan 30 with 812 viewswkj

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:26 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

It is certainly a crowded field, with some candidates stronger than others. If he's going to do it, I think the Starbucks CEO needs to run as a Democrat or not at all. Otherwise there's going to be a Jill Stein situation all over again. This isn't a time to faff around. The current administration needs to be removed.

If only Senator McCain was alive and still fighting fit - I bet he'd have tried running as a GOP member and pulled the rug out so to speak

Crybaby

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:54 - Jan 30 with 804 viewsSpruceMoose

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:51 - Jan 30 by wkj

If only Senator McCain was alive and still fighting fit - I bet he'd have tried running as a GOP member and pulled the rug out so to speak

The base grows restless though. Someone from that Ann Coulter/Birther/Don't Step On Me Tea Party side of the lunatic fringe may yet decide to run, especially now Trump looks weak over his wall.

Can you imagine waking up in the morning and thinking Trump and his policies aren't right wing enough for you? Jeez...

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:57 - Jan 30 with 788 viewsIllinoisblue

he is dangerously stupid.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:59 - Jan 30 with 784 viewsSpruceMoose

The world thought GWB was thick... on 14:57 - Jan 30 by Illinoisblue

he is dangerously stupid.

Never has the phrase 'If he had a brain he's be dangerous' more appropriate. Think of the damage he could do if he was a clever enough operator to actually get some of his policies through.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024