Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A question for Jc and Labour supporters 18:35 - Jan 30 with 618 viewspickles110564

If i was going to take over a business in a few years time i would want to be part of any projects that could have an impact when I take over.
It has seemed very strange to me that JC did not get around the table in the early days to ensure the business is moving in the right direction or at least he had an understanding of what the current direction was or could be going.
A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:36 - Jan 30 with 606 viewsSpruceMoose

So what is the actual question? You didn't ask one. If you're planning on taking over a business you should work on your communications skills a little. Your staff will thank you for it.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 18:38]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 582 viewsBluefish

JC isn't a stupid man. He knows he will never lead this country

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 558 viewspickles110564

A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:36 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

So what is the actual question? You didn't ask one. If you're planning on taking over a business you should work on your communications skills a little. Your staff will thank you for it.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 18:38]

Sorry Sprucey been a long day, question is with all his backing why has he not shown the country what a great leader he would be by showing he can work with other leaders to deliver his vision.
A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:56 - Jan 30 with 544 viewsSpruceMoose

A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:51 - Jan 30 by pickles110564

Sorry Sprucey been a long day, question is with all his backing why has he not shown the country what a great leader he would be by showing he can work with other leaders to deliver his vision.

I think we both know the answer to this one. He's useless and conniving. The useless part is self explanatory, the conniving part is where he's been content to surf on a wave of support from people who mistakenly believe that he wants the same things that they do.

Some of these people are waking up to that fact now, while others are determined to keep their head in the sand because they feel hoodwinked.

He'll never be PM, and we should all be thankful for that.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 18:57]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:57 - Jan 30 with 529 viewsSwansea_Blue

A question for Jc and Labour supporters on 18:51 - Jan 30 by pickles110564

Is that deliberately ironic?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024