Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet 12:59 - Jan 31 with 1019 viewsbontcho

And no real rumours flying around today.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 12:59 - Jan 31 with 1021 viewsReuser_is_God

No one wants him cause he's sh1t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:00 - Jan 31 with 1011 viewsuefacup81

I'd imagine he'll take the option of moving on a free in the summer with a heftier salary/signing-on fee, rather than moving for a fee today with less money for him.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:00 - Jan 31 with 1006 viewsReuser_is_God

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:00 - Jan 31 by uefacup81

I'd imagine he'll take the option of moving on a free in the summer with a heftier salary/signing-on fee, rather than moving for a fee today with less money for him.

Someone has to offer him a contract/signing on fee for that to happen.

Evans out

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:01 - Jan 31 with 1001 viewsuefacup81

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:00 - Jan 31 by Reuser_is_God

Someone has to offer him a contract/signing on fee for that to happen.

True, but in that case they have another six months in which to do so.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:04 - Jan 31 with 976 viewsbontcho

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:00 - Jan 31 by uefacup81

May be, but you get the impression we’d let him move on a free and not playing football for 6 months must affect Jonas’ likely wage, no?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:07 - Jan 31 with 949 viewsReuser_is_God

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:01 - Jan 31 by uefacup81

True, but in that case they have another six months in which to do so.

Another 6 months to study footage of him & realise he's sh1t.

Evans out

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 13:15 - Jan 31 with 907 viewsBrianTablet

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 12:59 - Jan 31 by Reuser_is_God

That fact doesn't stop us buying players, why should it stop other clubs?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 14:43 - Jan 31 with 814 viewsPositivelyPortman

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 12:59 - Jan 31 by Reuser_is_God

You’re going to upset his fan base on here with talk like that.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Login to get fewer ads

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 14:53 - Jan 31 with 789 viewssuffolkpoker

I am trying my best to get him a move...

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 15:12 - Jan 31 with 745 viewsbadadski

I’m really surprised that Jonas hasn’t moved yet on 14:53 - Jan 31 by suffolkpoker

I am trying my best to get him a move...

The fact that hes not playing shows rotten egg syndrome, chuck in Agent trying to force a move or improved terms probably for some one who wasn't worth it was a recipe for disaster and a massive stall in his career is likely to come as a result.

A shame really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024