Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone 16:14 - Feb 1 with 1072 viewskizaitfc

Would make a decent whack of money

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 16:25 - Feb 1 with 1050 viewsITFC_Forever

Why would anyone want to stand outside in the freezing cold when there's plenty of warm pubs to watch it in?

Edit: Plus the fact 2000 of the most likely customers will be at the game anyway.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 16:42]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 16:27 - Feb 1 with 1045 viewshorsehollerer

Hmm... standing around in the freezing cold watching us chase yellow and green shadows on a big screen doesn't sound all that appealing to me!

Armchairs Anonymous

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 16:28 - Feb 1 with 1039 viewsSitfcB

Been suggested before.

Stupid idea.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 17:29 - Feb 1 with 955 viewspeterleeblue

Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 16:27 - Feb 1 by horsehollerer

Hmm... standing around in the freezing cold watching us chase yellow and green shadows on a big screen doesn't sound all that appealing to me!

Armchairs Anonymous

Behind the "Armchairs Anonymous"

I have high hopes for this one.
Surely this is where we pay them back for 1981 when they beat us over the Easter Weekend after we lost at home to Arsenal virtually ending our title hopes. They being the "top" team and all that............
Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 17:35 - Feb 1 with 942 viewswkj

I see the logic, but I don't agree. Maybe if the weather was warmer and they have like a day of events and stuff surrounding it, otherwise those who dont have 62 forms of identification and disagree to surrender their biometric data at the gate should just find a pub and take a box of tissues with them

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 20:50 - Feb 1 with 788 viewsJ4ck22

It's bloody february you sadist.
Surely the club should put the Norwich game on in fanzone on 20:52 - Feb 1 with 783 viewsBluefish

People would pay good money to watch it outside instead of watching it inside for free?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024