Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Rights 09:08 - Feb 2 with 352 viewsKropotkin123

I have absolutely right to be confident about us winning. We haven't faired well against Bruce, we're 7 points adrift and we've lost our last 2.

I have absolutely no right to be excited. We haven't won back to back home games since December 2017, we have a goal difference of -27 and PL has never beaten Sheff Wed in the Championship.

I have absolutely no right to believe we have the potential to turn things around. We've won the least, lost the most and conceded the most.

But I am. I've woken up this morning confident we can win. If we play to the ability we have shown in patches over the last few games for a longer amount of time, we can win.

I'm excited because I see the North Stand, headed by Blue Action, is there to support the team, no matter what. That gives me huge confidence. The infectious nature of the support was clear to see at the end of the Rotherham game.

I believe we can turn it around because those around us are not great. We can close the gap to 4 points today, which would look much more "doable". It would also spark more belief in the players.

I can't wait until 3pm, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much noise we can generate to fill this new look team with self confidence.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 9:11]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024