Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3rd week running and we should be behind at HT yet we're not 15:49 - Feb 2 with 898 viewsMullet

Don't look like testing them really do we? Set pieces are our best hope they're not good enough yet. Full backs seem to be struggling more than the centre backs, but that might be because of the centre backs only clearing as far as they can nod it.

Wednesday aren't scintillating are they but should have enough to put us away, and haven't. At least this week the referee is competent enough and not trying to run the game instead of officiate it.

Bishop looks good enough to make something happen. If Quaner had picked the right run that would have been one hell of an assist laced through the defence.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

3rd week running and we should be behind at HT yet we're not on 15:57 - Feb 2 with 766 viewsurbanblue

I think the full backs are struggling with options due to our midfield not offering enough. Wednesday playing a very pressing game and we are not good enough to play around it. we need a half time rethink or I fear we'll be done!
3rd week running and we should be behind at HT yet we're not on 15:57 - Feb 2 with 754 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let's hope Bishop and/or Judge can make a couple more second half for Quaner/Sears or Keane if he comes on.

I would happily take a fortunate clean sheet.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

3rd week running and we should be behind at HT yet we're not on 15:59 - Feb 2 with 730 viewsMoriarty

Sadly we know how the final result panned out the two previous weeks. Hope we can fix that.

There’s gonna be a world of weeping and gnashing of teeth if we don’t win today.

fka omuircheartaigh

3rd week running and we should be behind at HT yet we're not on 16:01 - Feb 2 with 690 viewsFrankfurtBlue

3rd week running and we should be behind at HT yet we're not on 15:57 - Feb 2 by urbanblue

I think the full backs are struggling with options due to our midfield not offering enough. Wednesday playing a very pressing game and we are not good enough to play around it. we need a half time rethink or I fear we'll be done!

Don't want to be too critical, but those guys forking the pitch are quicker and more mobile than most of our team.

Mr Evans, you get what you pay for, or in your case, what you don't pay for!

COYB!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024