Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? 16:53 - Feb 2 with 1771 viewsMr_Ipswich

NFT
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 16:54]
Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 1763 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't polish a turd.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:55 - Feb 2 with 1720 viewsMr_Ipswich

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:54 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

Can't polish a turd.

I'd have thought he would have been able to make it look a little less sh8tty.

He's making it look even worse...
Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:56 - Feb 2 with 1676 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:55 - Feb 2 by Mr_Ipswich

I'd have thought he would have been able to make it look a little less sh8tty.

He's making it look even worse...

Still looks like the same old cow pat to me. This is Hursts fault. Never forget that the poison dwarf is to blame.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:57 - Feb 2 with 1659 viewsblueconscience

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:54 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

Can't polish a turd.

You get what you pay for.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:57 - Feb 2 with 1642 viewssparks

Can't polish a turd.

I had hoped, by now, that he might have rolled it in a little glitter.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:57 - Feb 2 with 1626 viewsBenters2

It’s not his fault though erm Evans out!
Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:58 - Feb 2 with 1588 viewsFrimleyBlue

Certainly isn't how to score goals

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:12 - Feb 2 with 1444 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not sure. But the PR is top notch.

It's not his fault. But then he doesn't have what it takes to turn it round either (stating the bleeding obvious). It's very likely he will end up statistically being our worst manager ever.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:21 - Feb 2 with 1361 viewsBluesquid

So many miss hit passes from deep in our half to our offensive players and so many of them were hoisted high as well missing their targets by a mile.

So frustrating to watch, why can't they just keep it on the deck?

Is this how we play on the training ground?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 17:40]
Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:27 - Feb 2 with 1290 viewsChris_Knights

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:12 - Feb 2 by Swansea_Blue

Not sure. But the PR is top notch.

It's not his fault. But then he doesn't have what it takes to turn it round either (stating the bleeding obvious). It's very likely he will end up statistically being our worst manager ever.

Arrrh bless ... the restless folk of Suffolk waking up 6 months too late .... crap manager x 2; crap summer signings , crap January signings , crap owner and YOU ALL WONDER WHY!!

I’ve been a blue for 52 years and we (and I mean we ) all have ourselves to blame . Mediocrity accepted. Lack of passion accepted . No voice of any concern at the matches and worst of all acceptance of relegation that it might somehow be a good thing.

Let’s get the abuse flowing in return ... poor lambert... you can’t blame Evans ... not a true blue ... well I’m in pain genuine pain for what I’ve seen and heard today. Take a long hard look at yourselves because youre all part of the problem
Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:28 - Feb 2 with 1272 viewspointofblue

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 16:56 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

Still looks like the same old cow pat to me. This is Hursts fault. Never forget that the poison dwarf is to blame.

Hurst left three months ago and Lambert's had a transfer window; there's only so much blame that can be placed at the feet at the former.

The balance of the attacking third was all wrong today and has been since Judge came in (with no criticism of Judge himself). Judge is a number ten, he should be just behind the striker with a proper wide player on right and left. The likes of Roberts (who is a winger rather than focal point up front) and Donacien looked half decent in their spells of play yet both have been loaned out. Hurst has made a mess but Lambert hasn't cleared it up and for me, at least, he could have made a better job of it than he has.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:29 - Feb 2 with 1257 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:27 - Feb 2 by Chris_Knights

Arrrh bless ... the restless folk of Suffolk waking up 6 months too late .... crap manager x 2; crap summer signings , crap January signings , crap owner and YOU ALL WONDER WHY!!

I’ve been a blue for 52 years and we (and I mean we ) all have ourselves to blame . Mediocrity accepted. Lack of passion accepted . No voice of any concern at the matches and worst of all acceptance of relegation that it might somehow be a good thing.

Let’s get the abuse flowing in return ... poor lambert... you can’t blame Evans ... not a true blue ... well I’m in pain genuine pain for what I’ve seen and heard today. Take a long hard look at yourselves because youre all part of the problem

Not being funny, but what are you on about?

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:31 - Feb 2 with 1234 viewsTrequartista

Can't polish a turd.

They are mostly his turds now.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:35 - Feb 2 with 1213 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:31 - Feb 2 by Trequartista

They are mostly his turds now.

They are. He's struggling, that's obvious. He did no better with Hursts players and things aren't improving now he's got his own. It's inevitable and it's not really his fault as I think we'd gone too far already.

If only we could work out what the common denominator is that's presided over our mediocrity and slow gradual slide into obscurity the last 11 years (a half season excepted).....

Lambert, what are you actually doing with this squad on the training ground? on 17:36 - Feb 2 with 1205 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can't polish a turd.

Apparently you can

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024