Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well said Craig.... 17:21 - Feb 2 with 2208 viewsblueconscience

Couldn’t sum up the state of the club any better.

And Mick too, saying the recruitment has been attrocious.

Thank you Evans
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 17:25]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Well said Craig.... on 17:32 - Feb 2 with 2125 viewsGarv

Craig needs to calm down for me. Doesn't actually add anything constructive for a debate or conversation. Needed cutting off sooner.

Ends up complaining about cost for season tickets vs match day with ticket promotions etc.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Well said Craig.... on 17:33 - Feb 2 with 2102 viewsblueconscience

Well said Craig.... on 17:32 - Feb 2 by Garv

Craig needs to calm down for me. Doesn't actually add anything constructive for a debate or conversation. Needed cutting off sooner.

Ends up complaining about cost for season tickets vs match day with ticket promotions etc.

Still was spot on regarding the state of the club though.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Well said Craig.... on 17:58 - Feb 2 with 1974 viewstextbackup

Isn’t a ‘I’ve been coming X amount of years’ caller is he?

Them ones drive me nuts

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Well said Craig.... on 17:59 - Feb 2 with 1961 viewsblueconscience

Well said Craig.... on 17:58 - Feb 2 by textbackup

Them ones drive me nuts

The last caller came under that category.

Well said Craig.... on 19:17 - Feb 2 with 1777 viewsYallop

Well said Craig.... on 17:58 - Feb 2 by textbackup

Them ones drive me nuts

I'd rather that than the I wasn't there but I still know best from my armchair in Stewmarket caller
Well said Craig.... on 19:25 - Feb 2 with 1751 viewsLankHenners

He was a div, after a contextless whinge about Evans he complained about season ticket holders being hard done by and not being able to buy an overpriced chocolate bar at half time.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Well said Craig.... on 19:53 - Feb 2 with 1684 viewsTown_Boy

Well said Craig.... on 19:25 - Feb 2 by LankHenners

He was a div, after a contextless whinge about Evans he complained about season ticket holders being hard done by and not being able to buy an overpriced chocolate bar at half time.

Don’t forget when he said about bars running out of “Capri Sun drinks as a dad these are the little things why I bring my daughter”

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Well said Craig.... on 19:56 - Feb 2 with 1669 viewswrighty84

Well said Craig.... on 19:25 - Feb 2 by LankHenners

Hello div!! Don’t kno if your hard of hearing but I said there’s never anything left for my kids for example chocolate bars soft drinks etc also programmes when promotion games are on get your facts right mate, if you listened properly what I said was whilst it’s good to see more fans in the ground when promotion games are on it seriously devalues the price of our season tickets, my point was why could the loyal fans not be rewarded in any way rather than keep being continually taken advantage of even a small gesture of a few quid put on our season ticket cards or anything like that, just to reiterate I was obviously not grumbling about the price of a chocolate bar you div
Login to get fewer ads

Well said Craig.... on 19:58 - Feb 2 with 1639 viewsbournemouthblue

I don't even know what our general ticket prices are nowadays but even with these ticket promotions rolled in, I'm sure the combined prices across the season would vastly outweigh the season ticket prices?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Well said Craig.... on 19:59 - Feb 2 with 1633 viewswrighty84

Well said Craig.... on 19:56 - Feb 2 by wrighty84

Hello div!! Don’t kno if your hard of hearing but I said there’s never anything left for my kids for example chocolate bars soft drinks etc also programmes when promotion games are on get your facts right mate, if you listened properly what I said was whilst it’s good to see more fans in the ground when promotion games are on it seriously devalues the price of our season tickets, my point was why could the loyal fans not be rewarded in any way rather than keep being continually taken advantage of even a small gesture of a few quid put on our season ticket cards or anything like that, just to reiterate I was obviously not grumbling about the price of a chocolate bar you div

Honestly some people on here raise good points etc and are clearly good honest fans some however are feckless pricks
Well said Craig.... on 20:00 - Feb 2 with 1612 viewsRyorry

Well said Craig.... on 19:59 - Feb 2 by wrighty84

Honestly some people on here raise good points etc and are clearly good honest fans some however are feckless pricks

Perhaps radio is more your natural territory ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well said Craig.... on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 1581 viewswrighty84

Well said Craig.... on 20:00 - Feb 2 by Ryorry

Perhaps radio is more your natural territory ...

Perhaps I’ve got no problem people knowing who I am ,perhaps too many people hide behind keyboards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024