Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it 17:38 - Feb 2 with 1115 viewsRyorry

How to keep players' chins up? and fans on side ... tough job.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

on 17:42 - Feb 2 with 1099 views_

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 17:48 - Feb 2 with 1069 viewswkj

Every performance like the one today with the signings Lambert has made makes this mess more and more his problem. I saw nothing today in the team that suggests they're better than this time last month.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

on 17:49 - Feb 2 with 1060 views_

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 17:48 - Feb 2 by wkj

Every performance like the one today with the signings Lambert has made makes this mess more and more his problem. I saw nothing today in the team that suggests they're better than this time last month.

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 1058 viewsRyorry

on 17:42 - Feb 2 by _

I dunno, till today I thought we still had a sniff of a chance of staying up, but I think there's now a feeling of reality sinking in, and that it's widespread :(

on 17:52 - Feb 2 with 1033 views_

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 17:50 - Feb 2 by Ryorry

I dunno, till today I thought we still had a sniff of a chance of staying up, but I think there's now a feeling of reality sinking in, and that it's widespread :(

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 17:54 - Feb 2 with 1018 viewsRyorry

on 17:52 - Feb 2 by _

Luckily for me I was born an optimist, it does tend to make life easier, by and large.

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 18:03 - Feb 2 with 989 viewsBluesquid

on 17:49 - Feb 2 by _

Yeah, fair point but Lambert just said that in the first half the players were "just not there".

Where were they then?

A win today would of put us right back into the mix.

An absolute must win game and i really didn't see the real grit, fight and spirit (and skill for that matter) which should of been on display today.

Players should by now be responding to his coaching and his inspirational and motivational skills.
Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 18:04 - Feb 2 with 978 viewsRegencyBlue

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 17:50 - Feb 2 by Ryorry

This has been inevitable since Evans decided he wasn’t going to compete financially in the Championship in truth.

Investing millions doesn’t guarantee success but the years of penny pinching have finally caught up with us. The club has been weakened year on year and we are done!
Login to get fewer ads

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 18:08 - Feb 2 with 952 viewspositivity

on 17:52 - Feb 2 by _

yes, it'd take a miracle before today, but we had two tough games before this, tougher than our rivals, so the fact that we were still *only* 7 behind, gave me a little hope.

today however, was one of our easiest games left and we've lost ground, i think today's a big increase in gradient of the slippery slope!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

on 21:56 - Feb 2 with 841 views_

Well this is really going to test PL's mettle now isn't it on 18:08 - Feb 2 by positivity

yes, it'd take a miracle before today, but we had two tough games before this, tougher than our rivals, so the fact that we were still *only* 7 behind, gave me a little hope.

today however, was one of our easiest games left and we've lost ground, i think today's a big increase in gradient of the slippery slope!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024