Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert 20:38 - Feb 2 with 1380 viewsBluesquid

Anyone else find these comments a bit worrying?

I mean where were they then?

Ffs, we are not down yet and it's a must win game which could of put us right back in the mix and to then state - "first half the team were just not there" i think is very concerning.

Also i find it a bit odd that these comments from Lambert didn't get a mention in the 'Lambert: A Really Poor Goal to Lose' news item.

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:43 - Feb 2 with 1350 viewsartsbossbeard

No, not me.

He inherited a sh1tpit brought on by Town "fans" after the tracksuited manager that "we all wanted" waded in.

Anything after this is simply treading water at best.

But we know best, of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:48 - Feb 2 with 1324 viewsBluesquid

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:43 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

No, not me.

He inherited a sh1tpit brought on by Town "fans" after the tracksuited manager that "we all wanted" waded in.

Anything after this is simply treading water at best.

But we know best, of course.

Yes, fair enough but when does Lambert's motivational and inspirational management skills kick in?

Next week? Next month? Next season?

Nowhere near enough fight and spirit out there today imo.
"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:50 - Feb 2 with 1297 viewsMrTown

I find a lot of his comments worrying, I question whether he’s delusional or just trying to keep morale high.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:51 - Feb 2 with 1274 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think the loss of Collins and chambers threw the team

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:51 - Feb 2 with 1275 viewsartsbossbeard

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:50 - Feb 2 by MrTown

I find a lot of his comments worrying, I question whether he’s delusional or just trying to keep morale high.

You or him?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:51 - Feb 2 with 1274 viewschristiand

Yes, they weren’t there for the second half either!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 21:01 - Feb 2 with 1239 viewsCuffy81

I'm a big Lambert fan but he has to take responsibility for the first half, balance of the team was completly wrong, midfield was just not working and our 'wide players' came inside every time making the pitch incredibly congested where we got out battled.

Its going to take time to sort this mess out.
"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 21:38 - Feb 2 with 1129 viewspeterleeblue

"First half the team were just not there" - Lambert on 20:48 - Feb 2 by Bluesquid

Yes, fair enough but when does Lambert's motivational and inspirational management skills kick in?

Next week? Next month? Next season?

Nowhere near enough fight and spirit out there today imo.

Correct.
There are plenty of L1 teams that put Championship teams to the sword in cup competitions.
We aren't capable of even looking like pulling a one of result of at the moment.
Sadly I have believed the rhetoric on here about how great Lambert is for the club and thought maybe a win to day and then you know just maybe a result next week. Surely we Lambert would have had us making a fist of trying to stay up

Ok Lambert inherited a duff hand. But Hurst at least bought some of the cream from L1. surely we can get a one of tune out of them.

Lambert will probably go the same way as Coleman at Sunderland at the end of the season. Maybe in reality that wont be a bad thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024