Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some say we can't keep changing managers... 06:36 - Feb 3 with 421 viewsmuccletonjoe

I say you keep going until you get it right. I admit I have never been a great fan of Lamberts, but yesterday was evidence for all to see that we have improved absolutely nothing since Hurst left 3 months ago.
Quaner is not a centre forward , as a target man he has no idea how to hold the ball up , even if he had some sort of support from another striker. One of our best players, Judge, is put on the wings , when he and most supporters can see he is far better suited to playing the number 10 roll. Bishop is not a man marker, to have him try and negate Bannon , there playmaker was ludicrous, when he should be doing that same job for us.
Ok , both our centre backs were out. But no way was that why we lost that game of football. We lost it because we created jack $h!+ , for practically the whole game. They could and should have been 3 or 4 nil up by the time they actually did manage to score.
Until now , many have said it is Hursts poor signings as the reason for where we are, yesterday, apart from Nsiala, who would not have been playing anyway had chambers or Collins been fit , there was no Hurst players in the team.
So if I am advocating shoving Lambert into touch, who do we get to take over,?
Answer is Nash and Hogg from the under23 team , they should have been given the job after Hurst in my opinion. They know how to set up teams to create goals and god knows they could not have done any worse.
To anyone going next week; you have my admiration.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024