Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we get used to playing the Lambert way 08:10 - Feb 3 with 575 viewsthebooks

(which is a variant of The Ipswich Wayâ„¢) and he gets a chance to clear everything out.

We storm league one playing attractive football.

Is that the plan?

Apart from the fact this has resulted in us resigning our Championship status with barely a whimper, it's reliant on us shifting a ton of players and getting good replacements in. Which in turn means the owner spending big.

Also assumes The Lambert Way works. I get the argument the players aren't good, but tactically we've been inflexible and yesterday, for example, it was just a mess. If Wednesday had cottoned on to the fact that pressing us sends us into a blind panic they'd have got their 3 or 4 goals.

In possession, Skuse picked the ball up but the other midfielders were pushed right up near the forwards. Skuse would therefore go back to the defenders who'd prod it around for a bit before Nsiala or Bary pumped it forward to a Wednesday defender.

I normally prefix posts with "I like Lambert and hope he's here next year..." but I am worried we simply get relegated and end up a mid-table Legaue One team. I don't see much in the squad or the tactics to suggest anything better.
So we get used to playing the Lambert way on 08:22 - Feb 3 with 522 viewsjjblue84

I don’t think losing nearly every game is very attractive!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024