Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation battle. How many teams in it? 12:50 - Feb 3 with 1020 viewsPinewoodblue

Is if just the bottom four or does anyone think Millwall & Wigan are still involved?

Rotherham are home to home to Wigan next Saturday. We could be 11 points from safety come kick off at Carrow Road.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 12:52 - Feb 3 with 1012 viewspointofblue

Millwall and Wigan are still involved but only to the extent of keeping ahead of Reading and, at a stretch, Bolton.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 12:53 - Feb 3 with 1008 viewsgainsboroughblue

The bottom four for definite. Millwall and Wigan are pretty poor but the quartet of us, Rotherham, Bolton and Reading are just on another level of awfulness.

I think Reading will just be the ones to survive. I reckon it will look like this.

21. Reading
22. Rotherham
23. Ipswich
24. Bolton.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 12:59 - Feb 3 with 970 viewsPinewoodblue

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 12:53 - Feb 3 by gainsboroughblue

The bottom four for definite. Millwall and Wigan are pretty poor but the quartet of us, Rotherham, Bolton and Reading are just on another level of awfulness.

I think Reading will just be the ones to survive. I reckon it will look like this.

21. Reading
22. Rotherham
23. Ipswich
24. Bolton.

Did the League calculator thing. Here are my results. I was a little optimistic with Town results
http://www.twtd.co.uk/league-calculator/?step=6&session=20190203125103-3206
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 13:00]

2023 year of destiny

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 13:14 - Feb 3 with 923 viewsN2_Blue

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 12:59 - Feb 3 by Pinewoodblue

Did the League calculator thing. Here are my results. I was a little optimistic with Town results
http://www.twtd.co.uk/league-calculator/?step=6&session=20190203125103-3206
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 13:00]

Isn't it a bit early to be drinking!?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 842 viewsbraveblue

It is any two from four. We are down.
Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 15:38 - Feb 3 with 726 viewsPinewoodblue

Relegation battle. How many teams in it? on 13:14 - Feb 3 by N2_Blue

Isn't it a bit early to be drinking!?

Wasn't drinking earlier but am now. Just annoyed barman by asking for a pint of Suffolk's finest, he had an NCFC pin on his waistcoat.

2023 year of destiny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024