Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. 12:58 - Feb 3 with 932 viewsnoggin

What a year to be alive, Anyone want to kick me in the nuts just to wrap it all up?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. on 13:10 - Feb 3 with 892 viewsmanchego

Don't forget who is getting promoted.
Consider your nuts now kicked.
Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. on 13:33 - Feb 3 with 861 viewshomer_123

In the scheme of things, you could have lived through (or not as the case maybe) the 2nd or 1st world war, the spanish flu outbreak, the plague etc etc

You could, in this current time, live in an oppressed society where discussion boards such as this is illegal. You could live in Venezuela where there are food shortages and inflation of 80,000%.

You could be a persecuted minority, harangued for who you are or what you believe.

You could live in Syria and many other war torn countries.

The fact you are alive (I hope well and healthy), live in a society of general acceptance, tolerance and harmony (in comparison to a lot of other places) and be lucky enough to support and possibly go and watch your beloved team - is something that people should be thankful for.

Finally, you could be a Norwich fan.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 14:43]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. on 14:10 - Feb 3 with 818 viewsnoggin

Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. on 13:33 - Feb 3 by homer_123

In the scheme of things, you could have lived through (or not as the case maybe) the 2nd or 1st world war, the spanish flu outbreak, the plague etc etc

You could, in this current time, live in an oppressed society where discussion boards such as this is illegal. You could live in Venezuela where there are food shortages and inflation of 80,000%.

You could be a persecuted minority, harangued for who you are or what you believe.

The fact you are alive (I hope well and healthy), live in a society of general acceptance, tolerance and harmony (in comparison to a lot of other places) and be lucky enough to support and possibly go and watch your beloved team - is something that people should be thankful for.

Sorry but that was far too serious. I'm trying to laugh to stop me from crying.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 743 viewsBloomBlue

Short term pain for long term gain
Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. on 15:23 - Feb 3 with 736 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Ipswich relegated to the 3rd tier and the disaster that is brexit. on 13:33 - Feb 3 by homer_123

Thanks for that. I have felt very much like the OP but your "first world problems" is very helpful with giving me some sort of perspective.

I am still dreading seeing all the Norwich fans I see regularly for the next few weeks … or even much longer than that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024