Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. 15:21 - Feb 3 with 1334 viewseddiespearitt03

Get Woolfenden back at the club !!!!

.................................BART.................................(out early + must command penalty area)

..................Emmanuel..........Collins..........Pennington..........Knudsen

...................................................Bree...............................................

Edwards............................Bishop...............Judge..........................Morriss........

............................................Keane..................

TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 15:22 - Feb 3 with 1325 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

what the hell

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 15:26 - Feb 3 with 1304 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We can't get him back now can we?

As I put on another thread we need something like this:

Bart

Bree Pennington Chambers Collins Nsiala Knudsen Kenlock

Skuse Chalobah/Downes

Keane

If we can't stop wave on wave of attack when we have a midfield and striker, we may as well prepare for them with as many bodies in defence as we can. Look up the tactics teams like the Faroe Islands used to employ in an attempt to grind out a 0-0.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 1265 viewsHarry_Palmer

TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 15:26 - Feb 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

We can't get him back now can we?

As I put on another thread we need something like this:

Bart

Bree Pennington Chambers Collins Nsiala Knudsen Kenlock

Skuse Chalobah/Downes

Keane

If we can't stop wave on wave of attack when we have a midfield and striker, we may as well prepare for them with as many bodies in defence as we can. Look up the tactics teams like the Faroe Islands used to employ in an attempt to grind out a 0-0.

Nah, don't be silly. Lambert doesn't do defending or grinding out results, he only knows one way and its 'on the front foot' or some such bollox. We will be like lambs to the slaughter.
TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 1247 viewsHarry_Palmer

I like how you have converted Bree into a holding midfielder after one game, converted a youth team striker into a left winger and recalled a loanee outside of the transfer window.

Apart from that I think it looks a really good side, a career in football management beckons for you I suspect.
TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 16:33 - Feb 3 with 1152 viewswallyvincent

Bart
Pennington Chambo Collins Kenlock
Judge Bishop Skuse Elder
Keane Sears

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 17:33 - Feb 3 with 1064 viewsreusersfreekicks

Very funny! Oh wait you seriously think we should pick that team!!!
TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 1038 viewsThisIsMyUsername

TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 15:49 - Feb 3 by Harry_Palmer

I like how you have converted Bree into a holding midfielder after one game, converted a youth team striker into a left winger and recalled a loanee outside of the transfer window.

Apart from that I think it looks a really good side, a career in football management beckons for you I suspect.

Note he's also recalled the loanee to then not play him.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

TEAM v Norwich.........Best out of a bad situation. on 18:54 - Feb 3 with 939 viewsJ4ck22

Good god what is that monstrosity?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024