Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The only chance of staying up is 17:23 - Feb 3 with 1277 viewspistonbroke

Go to 4-4-2 , Keane and Quaner up top playing the long ball , hoping to win the second ball through sears or judge or nicking a free kick near the box , it won't be pretty but it's our only hope
The only chance of staying up is.... on 17:43 - Feb 3 with 1238 viewsBlueBadger

...to sign Doctor Who, go back to April and have Evans employ Lambert instead of Hurst.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The only chance of staying up is on 17:52 - Feb 3 with 1219 viewsPecker

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we have absolute zero chance of staying up. Quaner and Keane are not good enough. If anything, I would play Sears and Judge up top, but even then, not enough to save us. Sorry for spoiling your day.
The only chance of staying up is on 18:01 - Feb 3 with 1191 viewspistonbroke

The only chance of staying up is on 17:52 - Feb 3 by Pecker

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we have absolute zero chance of staying up. Quaner and Keane are not good enough. If anything, I would play Sears and Judge up top, but even then, not enough to save us. Sorry for spoiling your day.

No we probably are doomed I agree , but we can’t play out from the back we have no midfield so there is one option left , lump it forward to the 2 big lumps and hope we can get a knock down
The only chance of staying up is on 18:11 - Feb 3 with 1182 viewsPecker

The only chance of staying up is on 18:01 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

No we probably are doomed I agree , but we can’t play out from the back we have no midfield so there is one option left , lump it forward to the 2 big lumps and hope we can get a knock down

Quaner won nothing yesterday, head or feet. Totally useless.
The only chance of staying up is on 18:16 - Feb 3 with 1176 viewsBent_double

The only chance of staying up is on 18:11 - Feb 3 by Pecker

Quaner won nothing yesterday, head or feet. Totally useless.

He's only useless every other game though.

Expect a hattrick from him next week.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

The only chance of staying up is.... on 18:32 - Feb 3 with 1132 viewsTrequartista

The only chance of staying up is.... on 17:43 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

...to sign Doctor Who, go back to April and have Evans employ Lambert instead of Hurst.

Not convinced that would help. He would maybe have kept Waghorn, and with no money to spend from not selling him, filled all the gaps with his hopeless loans and freebies, got sacked, and we'd now have Hurst with his hopeless players keeping out Lambert's hopeless players.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The only chance of staying up is on 18:34 - Feb 3 with 1125 viewsBloomBlue

The only chance of staying up is on 18:01 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Then why bother with 4 in midfield, go 4-2-4 and tell the defence, midfield when you get the ball hoof it
The only chance of staying up is on 18:51 - Feb 3 with 1100 viewspistonbroke

The only chance of staying up is on 18:34 - Feb 3 by BloomBlue

Then why bother with 4 in midfield, go 4-2-4 and tell the defence, midfield when you get the ball hoof it

Yep might well work , we have to score goals , if that’s the only way so be it
Login to get fewer ads

on 18:54 - Feb 3 with 1097 views_

The only chance of staying up is on 18:34 - Feb 3 by BloomBlue

The only chance of staying up is.... on 19:25 - Feb 3 with 1043 viewsDubtractor

The only chance of staying up is.... on 17:43 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

Can we buy a DeLorean instead? Might have to get out of the town centre to hit 88mph mind you.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024