Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets start wirth U23 and then 17:56 - Feb 3 with 4486 viewsPilgrimblue

only make changes where they'll improve the team. Nash should take over training in order to assist PL with style and tactics.
It might not work in time for Norwich but the team isn't creating enough and doesn't look like it can score.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:01 - Feb 3 with 3472 viewsPecker

Not sure I would start all the u23s, but definitely start looking towards next season. Bring 5 or 6 into the squad and introduce them game by game. I would like to see us start with at least 6 from the academy next season.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:04 - Feb 3 with 3459 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:01 - Feb 3 by Pecker

Not sure I would start all the u23s, but definitely start looking towards next season. Bring 5 or 6 into the squad and introduce them game by game. I would like to see us start with at least 6 from the academy next season.

When was the last time out academy produced a decent player , people keep going on about our youngsters but they ain’t good enough , last decent player produced was Keiren dyer
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:08 - Feb 3 with 3449 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:04 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

When was the last time out academy produced a decent player , people keep going on about our youngsters but they ain’t good enough , last decent player produced was Keiren dyer

The current squad ain't good enough so nothing to lose. Get them in, see them in a competitive game and take it from there. We have to start looking forward as this season has gone.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:09 - Feb 3 with 3445 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:08 - Feb 3 by Pecker

The current squad ain't good enough so nothing to lose. Get them in, see them in a competitive game and take it from there. We have to start looking forward as this season has gone.

But they ain’t good enough , end of story
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:10 - Feb 3 with 3444 viewspositivity

decent at what level, we only need decent at league one level, would argue we've produced several who are decent at that level or higher:-
bent
ambrose
bishop
marriot
wickham
smith
dozzell
emmanuel
kenlock
rhodes
woolfenden
hyam
lankester

just off the top of my head

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:12 - Feb 3 with 3432 viewsHerbivore

What you smoking bro?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:13 - Feb 3 with 3427 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:09 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

But they ain’t good enough , end of story

This current squad ain't good enough, so not end of story. The next chapter has to be started at some point, so why not now.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:14 - Feb 3 with 3423 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:12 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

What you smoking bro?

Wow cool answer , so who was the last decent player we produced after dyer
Login to get fewer ads

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:16 - Feb 3 with 3411 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:14 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Wow cool answer , so who was the last decent player we produced after dyer

We've produced loads but I'll go with Darren Bent as an easy starter.

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:17 - Feb 3 with 3410 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:10 - Feb 3 by positivity

decent at what level, we only need decent at league one level, would argue we've produced several who are decent at that level or higher:-
bent
ambrose
bishop
marriot
wickham
smith
dozzell
emmanuel
kenlock
rhodes
woolfenden
hyam
lankester

just off the top of my head

So how many of them you mentioned have gone on to hit the heights dyer did , Jesus you mentioned Emmanuel , he is awful , ok how many of our academy since dyer have made the big time
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:21 - Feb 3 with 3392 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:17 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

So how many of them you mentioned have gone on to hit the heights dyer did , Jesus you mentioned Emmanuel , he is awful , ok how many of our academy since dyer have made the big time

You are missing the point. They don't have to. They only have to be better than our current shower, which I imagine some of them are. Get them in, nothing to lose.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:26 - Feb 3 with 3366 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:16 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

We've produced loads but I'll go with Darren Bent as an easy starter.

Did Betty hit the heights dyer did erm no , not quite , but I was referring to people going on about our current crop of youngsters , they ain’t the answer
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:30 - Feb 3 with 3355 viewsBloomBlue

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:13 - Feb 3 by Pecker

This current squad ain't good enough, so not end of story. The next chapter has to be started at some point, so why not now.

But you play them and they get thrashed every game you destroy their confidence for next season.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:33 - Feb 3 with 3346 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:26 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Did Betty hit the heights dyer did erm no , not quite , but I was referring to people going on about our current crop of youngsters , they ain’t the answer

You said we've not produced a decent player since Dyer. Darren Bent scored over 100 Prem goals, played for England and cost upwards of £50m in transfer fees. I'd say that makes him more than decent.

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:40 - Feb 3 with 3329 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:33 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

You said we've not produced a decent player since Dyer. Darren Bent scored over 100 Prem goals, played for England and cost upwards of £50m in transfer fees. I'd say that makes him more than decent.

Ok herbivore fair comment , but what I am really on about is the posters that go on about our recent crop of youngsters like bishop and Dozzell and
Nydam to name a few , Emmanuel crops up , he is useless , Kenlock awful player , personally the only one who might make it in my opinion is Lankester
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:46 - Feb 3 with 3316 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:30 - Feb 3 by BloomBlue

But you play them and they get thrashed every game you destroy their confidence for next season.

At least then we know. No point waiting for pre season to try them, do it now. If they crash and burn, then they ain't good enough either. Lets find out.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:06 - Feb 3 with 3298 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:40 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Ok herbivore fair comment , but what I am really on about is the posters that go on about our recent crop of youngsters like bishop and Dozzell and
Nydam to name a few , Emmanuel crops up , he is useless , Kenlock awful player , personally the only one who might make it in my opinion is Lankester

Depends on what you mean by make it. Bishop was a first team regular here before his injuries, Downes has nailed down a place this season. Dozzell looks likely to have a promising career ahead of him. Very few teams produce the home grown talent we do.

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:10 - Feb 3 with 3294 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:06 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

Depends on what you mean by make it. Bishop was a first team regular here before his injuries, Downes has nailed down a place this season. Dozzell looks likely to have a promising career ahead of him. Very few teams produce the home grown talent we do.

Bishop had one good game against borough at home , ok make it at prem level
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:10 - Feb 3 with 3291 viewsitfctim

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:08 - Feb 3 by Pecker

Yeah, stick them all in against our arch rivals, loads making their debuts, get absolutely stuffed and shatter any confidence they may have had...that's the way to go forward, isn't it...
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:15 - Feb 3 with 3283 viewschristiand

They’re good players, but they need good seasoned professionals to play with to help them through games and get them to that next level. Look at Chalobah, appreciate he isn’t ours, but he’s learning on the job and been our best midfielder this season. Regretfully, we haven’t got enough good old ones in our team to fill that void.

Think I could have used the word ‘good’ a few more times in this post!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:18 - Feb 3 with 3274 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:10 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Bishop had one good game against borough at home , ok make it at prem level

Bishop had one good game? Okay, I was pretty sure you were trolling before but that confirms it.

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:30 - Feb 3 with 3258 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:10 - Feb 3 by itfctim

Yeah, stick them all in against our arch rivals, loads making their debuts, get absolutely stuffed and shatter any confidence they may have had...that's the way to go forward, isn't it...

You are missing the point yet again. This season is over. Forget that its Norwich. We need to start next season now. What is the point playing a load of players that are not going to be here for next season. We have to plan ahead. We have to get off to a winning start in L1 and so why not put them in. If they have their confidence shattered, tough. We need men next season and these kids could turn into men between now and the end of this season. I do not know why so many on here have a problem with that. The way forward cannot be the same as the last few months, so change it now.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:34 - Feb 3 with 3242 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:30 - Feb 3 by Pecker

You are missing the point yet again. This season is over. Forget that its Norwich. We need to start next season now. What is the point playing a load of players that are not going to be here for next season. We have to plan ahead. We have to get off to a winning start in L1 and so why not put them in. If they have their confidence shattered, tough. We need men next season and these kids could turn into men between now and the end of this season. I do not know why so many on here have a problem with that. The way forward cannot be the same as the last few months, so change it now.

You think shattering young players' confidence is a good thing? And you're surprised people disagree with you?

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:36 - Feb 3 with 3233 viewsKieran_Knows

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:01 - Feb 3 by Pecker

We’re halfway there already to be fair. Downes and Lankester (when fit) have been heavily involved under PL, Kenlock also.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:38 - Feb 3 with 3229 viewspositivity

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 18:17 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

it doesn't matter who's "hit the big time", the poster asked for 5 or 6 players to be put in ready for LEAGUE ONE, not the champions league!!!!

emmanuel's had good games at championship level and 1.5 good seasons at that level, of course he's good enough for next year!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024