Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester have made better signings than Town 18:10 - Feb 3 with 3506 viewswarkthisway

I would rather have a Callum Roberts,Ben Stevenson and Abo Elsa than some of the mediocrity Lambert has brought in - Lambert out McGreal in!

bentnkuqi

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:12 - Feb 3 with 3498 viewsBlueBadger

So, rather than than our mid-table League One players you'd rather have someone else's mid-table League Two players?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 10:18]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:19 - Feb 3 with 3461 viewswarkthisway

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:12 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

So, rather than than our mid-table League One players you'd rather have someone else's mid-table League Two players?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 10:18]

Didn’t realise Newcastle and Wolves were mid of league 1

bentnkuqi

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:28 - Feb 3 with 3423 viewsBlueBadger

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:19 - Feb 3 by warkthisway

Didn’t realise Newcastle and Wolves were mid of league 1

No, but Colchester are...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:29 - Feb 3 with 3416 viewsagentp

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:28 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

They are in L2 and hardly ripping it up, are they?

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:33 - Feb 3 with 3396 viewsBlueBadger

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:29 - Feb 3 by agentp

My mistake there, I thought Colchester were in League One for some reason.

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:34 - Feb 3 with 3396 viewsTractorCam

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:28 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

They're in league 2, even better. Let's bring in the mid table league 2 players!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:36 - Feb 3 with 3388 viewsBlueBadger

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:34 - Feb 3 by TractorCam

They're in league 2, even better. Let's bring in the mid table league 2 players!

Well, it's worked well for us this season already!

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:37 - Feb 3 with 3377 viewsagentp

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:33 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

My mistake there, I thought Colchester were in League One for some reason.

Grass greener innit.

The OP is admiring Colchester's ambition in signing a player from Newcastle who has not actually played for them, has he? maybe one or two games. He's spent much of his time on loan in non-league football. And a player from wolves who hasn't really played for wolves but has already been on loan at Col U. Oh, and a player on loan from Shrewsbury called Eisa who isn't very good.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Login to get fewer ads

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:38 - Feb 3 with 3376 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

What!

Haven't them signings only made 1 appearance.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:42 - Feb 3 with 3363 viewsBlueBadger

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:37 - Feb 3 by agentp

Grass greener innit.

The OP is admiring Colchester's ambition in signing a player from Newcastle who has not actually played for them, has he? maybe one or two games. He's spent much of his time on loan in non-league football. And a player from wolves who hasn't really played for wolves but has already been on loan at Col U. Oh, and a player on loan from Shrewsbury called Eisa who isn't very good.

It's even more baffling when you consider that we have a Chelsea and an Everton youngster on ur books ta the moment.
Both these teams are sitting higher than Newcastle.

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:47 - Feb 3 with 3350 viewsagentp

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 18:42 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

It's even more baffling when you consider that we have a Chelsea and an Everton youngster on ur books ta the moment.
Both these teams are sitting higher than Newcastle.

Pedigree only counts for other team's signings though.

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 19:15 - Feb 3 with 3307 viewsitfctim

Err...did Paul Hurst not think that league 1, league 2 players could hit the championship running?...Yeah, that worked, didn't it?
Colchester have made better signings than Town on 19:21 - Feb 3 with 3295 viewsitfctim

Err...did Paul Hurst not think that league 1, league 2 players could hit the championship running?...Yeah, that worked, didn't it?
Colchester have made better signings than Town on 19:34 - Feb 3 with 3273 viewsBlueBadger

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 19:21 - Feb 3 by itfctim

I don't think that the OP has though about this too hard, has he?

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 19:35 - Feb 3 with 3269 viewswarkthisway

That’s my point - all those players have just signed in the window- and all better signings than we have got - just another reason why we are where we are

bentnkuqi

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 21:00 - Feb 3 with 3176 viewsBLUEBEAT

They’re in touch with the play-offs, so there is potential for a local derby next season.

Fun.

Poll: W or W

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 21:58 - Feb 3 with 3102 viewsagentp

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 19:35 - Feb 3 by warkthisway

That’s my point - all those players have just signed in the window- and all better signings than we have got - just another reason why we are where we are

All those are better players than we got. Jeeeeeeez, are you serious?

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 22:22 - Feb 3 with 3068 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Well go and support Colchester then!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 23:16 - Feb 3 with 3015 viewsBlueBadger

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 19:35 - Feb 3 by warkthisway

You do know we got into this situation in the first place by signing lots of players who looked good in Leagues One and Two, right?

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 09:16 - Feb 4 with 2870 viewsagentp

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 23:16 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

You do know we got into this situation in the first place by signing lots of players who looked good in Leagues One and Two, right?

These players haven't even done that yet. The OP clearly thinks that being on the books of premier league club as a kid is a guarantee of ability.

Yeovil have just signed Courtney Duffus. He must be a future WFY. Ex Everton and all that.

Colchester have made better signings than Town on 09:17 - Feb 4 with 2862 viewsKieran_Knows

I must admit, I was surprised to see Ben Stevenson drop down to that level, permanently. Was touted for big things when he was at Coventry, looks like he got caught up with the new regime at Wolves though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024