Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) 07:15 - Feb 4 with 18487 viewsbobbyramsey

As we speak your agent is probably scurrying around trying to find you a new Championship contract to secure your future away from ITFC.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 7:20]
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 4 with 5048 viewsNo9

I doubt he (the agent) will be successful
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:19 - Feb 4 with 5046 viewsBluebell

I can't see Skuse moving away from Ipswich.

He will want to stay whichever League we are in.

I hope he stays. Him and Chambers are the ones who keep the team positive.
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:23 - Feb 4 with 5034 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:19 - Feb 4 by Bluebell

Both will retire at the club and probably be given a coaching role with the U18s

Our biggest issue is trying to 'successfully' or at least adequately replace them.. They are not amazing players, but their longevity has been remarkable and the personalities will be missed far more than their footballing prowess
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:28 - Feb 4 with 5005 viewsNo9

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:23 - Feb 4 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Both will retire at the club and probably be given a coaching role with the U18s

Our biggest issue is trying to 'successfully' or at least adequately replace them.. They are not amazing players, but their longevity has been remarkable and the personalities will be missed far more than their footballing prowess

Imagine, with CS in the coaching department a succssion of sideways passing academy graduates
Not what is needed
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:30 - Feb 4 with 5002 viewsJammyDodgerrr

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:28 - Feb 4 by No9

Imagine, with CS in the coaching department a succssion of sideways passing academy graduates
Not what is needed

Or we might have a succession of players who love the club, can read the game exceptionally well and learn lots from a seasoned championship player.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

on 11:32 - Feb 4 with 4979 views_

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:28 - Feb 4 by No9

Not what is needed

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:34 - Feb 4 with 4982 viewsBenters2

Not what is needed

Lolz.
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:36 - Feb 4 with 4964 viewsNo9

on 11:32 - Feb 4 by _

Chuckle - once in how many games?
Login to get fewer ads

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:42 - Feb 4 with 4968 viewsMach_foreignBlue

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:19 - Feb 4 by Bluebell

'Him and Chambers are the ones who keep the team positive'.

By how?
on 11:46 - Feb 4 with 4939 views_

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:36 - Feb 4 by No9

Chuckle - once in how many games?

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:48 - Feb 4 with 4942 viewsuefacup81

on 11:46 - Feb 4 by _

Precisely this.

It's no coincidence that we look significantly weaker whenever he is out of the team.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:52 - Feb 4 with 4912 viewsblueislander

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:48 - Feb 4 by uefacup81

Precisely this.

It's no coincidence that we look significantly weaker whenever he is out of the team.

We did win a match without him in the team.
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 4 with 4883 viewsuefacup81

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 11:52 - Feb 4 by blueislander

We did win a match without him in the team.

And a few scousers got jobs whilst Thatcher was in power...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 4 with 4874 viewsNo9

Despite that Town's record over the time he has been at RP is nothing to write howm about is it?
The main failing in Town's game season in season out has been the failings in midfield.
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:04 - Feb 4 with 4870 viewsphillev231069

Why don't they just keep quiet, I personally don't want any more flannel from players etc. We are done for! All this does is wind people up me included.
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:06 - Feb 4 with 4863 viewsMrTown

Hasn’t look a shade of what he did before his injury, looked an old man in the midfield on Saturday.

Would imagine both Chambers and Skuse will still be here next year, there has to come a point when you have to freshen things up surely though, it’s hardly like they’ve been a part of such a successful team!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

on 12:08 - Feb 4 with 4835 views_

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 4 by No9

Despite that Town's record over the time he has been at RP is nothing to write howm about is it?
The main failing in Town's game season in season out has been the failings in midfield.

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:09 - Feb 4 with 4846 viewsblueislander

What I do understand about modern football is that it is played at a very fast pace, and the ball and the players have to move quickly. Does Skuse do those thing?
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:13 - Feb 4 with 4822 viewsReuser_is_God

I do agree with all that you say.

However, I believe Skuse plays within himself far too often. He has the ability to play on the half turn & make the transition from defence through the thirds but he just doesn’t do this anywhere near enough.

He’s got the passing range to do it, that’s whats frustrating.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 12:14 - Feb 4 with 4791 views_

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:09 - Feb 4 by blueislander

What I do understand about modern football is that it is played at a very fast pace, and the ball and the players have to move quickly. Does Skuse do those thing?

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:15 - Feb 4 with 4796 viewschicoazul

His house is for sale.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:16 - Feb 4 with 4787 viewsKieran_Knows

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:15 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

His house is for sale.

So was Chambers around 4 months ago, and he's out of contract come the end of the season (unlike Skuse)!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:17 - Feb 4 with 4781 viewschicoazul

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:16 - Feb 4 by Kieran_Knows

So was Chambers around 4 months ago, and he's out of contract come the end of the season (unlike Skuse)!

Rats and sinking ships.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:18 - Feb 4 with 4780 viewsbobbyramsey

Actually I think the opposite, it wouldn't surprise me one iota if these two could be very disruptive "a la Hurst etc" They probably think they know better than the management and weild too much power in the dressing room. Long serving pros and all that.....
C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:18 - Feb 4 with 4773 viewsKieran_Knows

C'mon Cole, we know you don't really believe that.... (n/t) on 12:17 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

Rats and sinking ships.

Think Chambers moved to a place closer to the training ground IIRC, so I presume he thinks he'll be offered a new deal.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024