Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... 11:08 - Feb 4 with 1599 viewsSomethingBlue

... a perfectly good Championship back four. Love to see them line up at Norwich but knowing the way things tend to go I assume we'll just see Bree.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:13 - Feb 4 with 1555 viewsdavblue

Thought Bree was very tentative on Saturday, but when he did get forward he put a couple of lovely crosses in. Hopefully much more to come from him.
Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:15 - Feb 4 with 1544 viewsBluebell

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:13 - Feb 4 by davblue

Thought Bree was very tentative on Saturday, but when he did get forward he put a couple of lovely crosses in. Hopefully much more to come from him.

Bree had only been with the team for a couple of days so probably needs this week to get to know the way we play.

I agree about Knudsen, Collins and Chambers if they are all fit but can't see Lambert playing Knudsen again.
Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:36 - Feb 4 with 1502 viewsHarryWright

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:15 - Feb 4 by Bluebell

Bree had only been with the team for a couple of days so probably needs this week to get to know the way we play.

I agree about Knudsen, Collins and Chambers if they are all fit but can't see Lambert playing Knudsen again.

Playing Knudsen would be short sighted.
And playing Collins isn't? (n/t) on 11:38 - Feb 4 with 1497 viewsBloots

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:36 - Feb 4 by HarryWright

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:38 - Feb 4 with 1498 viewsSomethingBlue

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:36 - Feb 4 by HarryWright

Why? Two of our last three games have been lost because our left-back, whether Elder or Kenlock, has been comprehensively done over. Look at the Millwall game too. Knudsen definitely has his faults but he doesn't get exposed like that. He's one of numerous players in the squad that won't be here next season and surely needs must.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

And playing Collins isn't? (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 4 with 1437 viewsHarryWright

And playing Collins isn't? (n/t) on 11:38 - Feb 4 by Bloots

First off there's more chance of Collins being here next year, Collins improves our team massively, Knudsen doesn't.
Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:02 - Feb 4 with 1433 viewsHarryWright

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:38 - Feb 4 by SomethingBlue

Why? Two of our last three games have been lost because our left-back, whether Elder or Kenlock, has been comprehensively done over. Look at the Millwall game too. Knudsen definitely has his faults but he doesn't get exposed like that. He's one of numerous players in the squad that won't be here next season and surely needs must.

Knudsens been at fault for plenty of goals this season... his marking is atrocious.
Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:10 - Feb 4 with 1406 viewsMrTown

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 11:38 - Feb 4 by SomethingBlue

I likewise remember Knudsen losing his man at Reading for their late equaliser which gave Meite a free header.

The very next game against WBA I’ve never seen a defender be so slow to close down a cross for their first goal, any slower and he would have been walking!

Kenlock made an error, but he has been decent in his 4/5 games so far. Knudsen doesn’t want to be here, Kenlock will be here next year.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:12 - Feb 4 with 1398 viewsKieran_Knows

Bree - Chambers - Collins - Knudsen*

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:12 - Feb 4 with 1396 viewschicoazul

Youre acting like playing all 4 of them wouldn't be, consider 3 are OOC and 1 isn't our player.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 12:13]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:14 - Feb 4 with 1384 viewschicoazul

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:10 - Feb 4 by MrTown

I likewise remember Knudsen losing his man at Reading for their late equaliser which gave Meite a free header.

The very next game against WBA I’ve never seen a defender be so slow to close down a cross for their first goal, any slower and he would have been walking!

Kenlock made an error, but he has been decent in his 4/5 games so far. Knudsen doesn’t want to be here, Kenlock will be here next year.

Kenlock is out of contract, there is an option but who's to say we will take it up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:59 - Feb 4 with 1291 viewsHarryWright

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:12 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

Youre acting like playing all 4 of them wouldn't be, consider 3 are OOC and 1 isn't our player.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 12:13]

We have no choice with Bree since our other right back is shocking, wouldn't mind seeing Emmanuel in there but obviously Lambert doesn't rate him highly enough.

Knudsen definitely won't be here next year, Chambers probably will be and Collins is unknown. Why play someone you know won't be here next year above someone that likely will be here next year or has much more chance of being here next year. I feel the same way all around the pitch with this including the loan players like Chalobah, Quaner etc.
Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 16:31 - Feb 4 with 1170 viewschicoazul

Knudsen - Collins - Chambers - Bree would be ... on 12:59 - Feb 4 by HarryWright

We have no choice with Bree since our other right back is shocking, wouldn't mind seeing Emmanuel in there but obviously Lambert doesn't rate him highly enough.

Knudsen definitely won't be here next year, Chambers probably will be and Collins is unknown. Why play someone you know won't be here next year above someone that likely will be here next year or has much more chance of being here next year. I feel the same way all around the pitch with this including the loan players like Chalobah, Quaner etc.

We have to play our best team, whatever that is, regardless of contract situation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024