Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Away 11:22 - Feb 4 with 1949 viewsHarryWright

Surely we as fans have to do something about the way the police and clubs together are trying to destroy this fixture for us. Some of these rules are utterly ridiculous for one of the tamest derby's around, man united against Liverpool can be played at night but this has to be at noon on a sunday!?

No alcohol, must get there by 11.30, no pubs its just a joke and we need to somehow take a stand against them because they are treating us like animals. Is there anyone in some position of authority that can raise this somehow?

Norwich Away on 11:29 - Feb 4 with 1916 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, the official supporters club could do something about it.

But they don’t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Norwich Away on 11:33 - Feb 4 with 1888 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Think Joe said he was gonna try and bring it up at a fans forum today

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Norwich Away on 11:34 - Feb 4 with 1878 viewsHarryWright

Norwich Away on 11:29 - Feb 4 by Reuser_is_God

But they don’t.

but that's their job, otherwise what is the actual point in them...
Too busy sorting out... on 11:37 - Feb 4 with 1874 viewsBloots

Norwich Away on 11:29 - Feb 4 by Reuser_is_God

But they don’t.

....quiz nights and jumble sales.

They also have a pin board and desk in the fanzone that they put pictures and an old programme on.

These things don't just organise themselves you know.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Norwich Away on 11:40 - Feb 4 with 1858 viewsGarv

I don't imagine my view will be popular but until fans, many of whom harmless teenagers but also grown men, stop behaving like animals at a game of football, don't expect it to change.

I'd suggest some (not directly aimed at you) put themselves in the shoes of those who have to babysit some of the fans that go to these games (and funnily enough don't go to the boring games).

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Norwich Away on 11:52 - Feb 4 with 1819 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Away on 11:40 - Feb 4 by Garv

I don't imagine my view will be popular but until fans, many of whom harmless teenagers but also grown men, stop behaving like animals at a game of football, don't expect it to change.

I'd suggest some (not directly aimed at you) put themselves in the shoes of those who have to babysit some of the fans that go to these games (and funnily enough don't go to the boring games).

4 behave like animals, why punish the other 2000?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Norwich Away on 11:59 - Feb 4 with 1780 viewsHarryWright

Norwich Away on 11:40 - Feb 4 by Garv

I do get that but realistically it was four fans, and it was also easily avoidable - they've just handled it so so badly and then they'll have the cheek to say 'we hope everyone enjoys their day'.
Norwich Away on 13:19 - Feb 4 with 1540 viewsRegencyBlue

After Sunday I don’t think it’s going to be a problem for quite some time!
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Away on 13:25 - Feb 4 with 1500 viewsWhymarkmariner

Perhaps they are having the match at midday because a lot of their fans will be digging up turnips and swedes in the morning and Delia will be busy making pies to sell at lunchtime ?
Norwich Away on 13:26 - Feb 4 with 1499 viewstextbackup

Norwich Away on 11:52 - Feb 4 by Reuser_is_God

4 behave like animals, why punish the other 2000?

the other 1996 mate.....

nacton education

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich Away on 13:28 - Feb 4 with 1487 viewsuefacup81

I think the only real way to bring about change is to put the clubs in a position where they want it. As it is, the matches sell out (or get high attendances), so the clubs won't be too worried.

If people started making a concerted and co-ordinated effort to stay away (on both sides), the clubs might be more vocal about the timing of the matches if their income is affected.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Norwich Away on 13:38 - Feb 4 with 1445 viewsWhymarkmariner

Norwich Away on 13:28 - Feb 4 by uefacup81

I think the only real way to bring about change is to put the clubs in a position where they want it. As it is, the matches sell out (or get high attendances), so the clubs won't be too worried.

If people started making a concerted and co-ordinated effort to stay away (on both sides), the clubs might be more vocal about the timing of the matches if their income is affected.

My sentiment exactly. I got shot down the last time I said exactly that. If you don't agree with how you are treated then tell them where to shove it. Then they have a choice. Change or lose out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024