Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has something happened to Harry Wright? 13:42 - Feb 4 with 1172 viewsbontcho

Not played for u23s for a couple of games?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 13:54 - Feb 4 with 1140 viewsSonOfSpock

Maybe he doesn't like playing. Like his dad.
Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 13:55 - Feb 4 with 1129 viewsKieran_Knows

Was out warming up with the first team again on Saturday, so is maybe viewed as a first team player now rather than under 23's?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 14:56 - Feb 4 with 994 viewsMrTown

Had a knock in the last game where Egan stepped in, and today they’re looking at a trialist, presume he’ll be working with the first team goalkeepers instead today.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 14:58 - Feb 4 with 989 viewsWickets

Thought he was on the bench at Villa and in the warm up Sat. as someone else has said .
Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 16:04 - Feb 4 with 888 viewsKieran_Knows

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 14:58 - Feb 4 by Wickets

Thought he was on the bench at Villa and in the warm up Sat. as someone else has said .

Ever since PL has been here he's been warming up with the keepers on match days at PR (not sure about away games).

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 16:30 - Feb 4 with 819 viewsbontcho

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 13:55 - Feb 4 by Kieran_Knows

Was out warming up with the first team again on Saturday, so is maybe viewed as a first team player now rather than under 23's?

Is playing u23s better than not playing? I would have thought so, although I expect if/when our relegation is confirmed he’ll get a couple of games.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 16:32 - Feb 4 with 810 viewsKieran_Knows

Has something happened to Harry Wright? on 16:30 - Feb 4 by bontcho

Is playing u23s better than not playing? I would have thought so, although I expect if/when our relegation is confirmed he’ll get a couple of games.

Probably, although it currently doesn't look that way (unless he's injured). Possibly, or we'll continue to play Bart in the hope he pulls off a few worldies to drum up more interest (and ££££) for him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024