Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) 15:33 - Feb 4 with 1243 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:38 - Feb 4 with 1236 viewsBLUEBEAT

Very much doubt he was. Certainly not the L1/2 players. Maybe he was involved in the Premiership players but I kind of doubt that too as would have been their parent clubs touting them out.

Nice work if you can get it.

Oh, also, there was some talk about concentrating on the French leagues but nothing seems to have come of that.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 15:38]

Poll: W or W

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 4 with 1219 viewsfooters

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:38 - Feb 4 by BLUEBEAT

Very much doubt he was. Certainly not the L1/2 players. Maybe he was involved in the Premiership players but I kind of doubt that too as would have been their parent clubs touting them out.

Nice work if you can get it.

Oh, also, there was some talk about concentrating on the French leagues but nothing seems to have come of that.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 15:38]

Let's not forget Bru and Larsen Toure. Maybe that's why we're not actively scouting the French leagues anymore...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 4 with 1213 viewsKieran_Knows

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 4 by footers

Let's not forget Bru and Larsen Toure. Maybe that's why we're not actively scouting the French leagues anymore...

I'll be amazed if Lambert does look to the Bundesliga.2 for players in the summer. Surprised we didn't sign any in January to be fair.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:44 - Feb 4 with 1201 viewsKieran_Knows

Put it this way, if only Paul Hurst had listened to Dave Bowman over the summer....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:46 - Feb 4 with 1181 viewsfooters

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 4 by Kieran_Knows

I'll be amazed if Lambert does look to the Bundesliga.2 for players in the summer. Surprised we didn't sign any in January to be fair.

I'd pay good money to hear Lambert speak in German.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:51 - Feb 4 with 1159 viewsitfc48

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 4 by Kieran_Knows

Is there even any point scouting abroad due to Brexit? Without freedom of movement, there's no way we'll be able to afford anyone decent enough to qualify for a work permit under the current criteria.
Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 16:17 - Feb 4 with 1077 viewsBLUEBEAT

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 15:51 - Feb 4 by itfc48

Is there even any point scouting abroad due to Brexit? Without freedom of movement, there's no way we'll be able to afford anyone decent enough to qualify for a work permit under the current criteria.

What’s the current criteria?

Poll: W or W

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 16:39 - Feb 4 with 1040 viewsbontcho

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 16:17 - Feb 4 by BLUEBEAT

Depends on the world ranking of the nation I think, but playing 75% of that nation’s games is a decent guide. Obviously doesn’t apply to EU countries right now but will under no deal. I’m assuming those non-EU players who sneak through because they have a second (EU) passport will also not be able to renew contracts.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 16:41 - Feb 4 with 1036 viewsitfc48

Recruitment, how much was Bowman involved with Hurst and Lambert? (n/t) on 16:17 - Feb 4 by BLUEBEAT

This pretty much covers it https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46038799
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024