Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally had time to watch the, erm, "highlights" 16:35 - Feb 4 with 577 viewsPendejo

I see they avoid the contentious booking of Downes, and foul on Keane that led to their goal.

Ok so Wednesday made enough clear chances to bury us... but they didn't, that's football. I mean how did their striker miss the open goal?

"That's football" also then, I guess, refers to refereeing mistakes.

But what was Downes booked for? He looked more fouled than the person doing the fouling, and the challenge on Keane?

However, as I believe luck sometimes evens out... maybe next Sunday the favour can be repaid. Eh? Or was that luck sometime Evans out?

I think from here on all fans should embark on a mission to encourage lapsed fans to PR for the rest of the season, there's no jeopardy we know our fate, lets just show some defiance towards our circumstances. In the words of Reg in Life of Brian... solidarity brothers...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Finally had time to watch the, erm, "highlights" on 16:42 - Feb 4 with 542 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I find it incredible that Downes was booked for seemingly nothing and that the lunge on Keane before their goal wasn't punished at all. Standard of reffing this season has been incredibly low and lacking in consistency.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Finally had time to watch the, erm, "highlights" on 16:43 - Feb 4 with 524 viewsPendejo

Finally had time to watch the, erm, "highlights" on 16:42 - Feb 4 by JammyDodgerrr

I find it incredible that Downes was booked for seemingly nothing and that the lunge on Keane before their goal wasn't punished at all. Standard of reffing this season has been incredibly low and lacking in consistency.

There is, of course, a previous example of a referee at PR not seeing a Wednesday player foul an Ipswich player. Maybe they knew McGoldrick was going to join the Blades the next season?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024