Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think we play better when we are more attacking under Lambert 20:29 - Feb 4 with 626 viewsjasondozzell

Keane, Harrison, Sears up front. Judge in behind.
Think we play better when we are more attacking under Lambert on 20:35 - Feb 4 with 607 viewsMrTown

I prefer any team that plays front foot football. But we can’t just chuck as many strikers up top and presume we will score more goals.

Can’t see Harrison being effective out wide, IIRC he played left under PH and offered very little.

I’d personally play at the moment. Judge and Sears flanking Keane with Bishop in the no.10.

Quaner, Harrison and Edwards as options.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Think we play better when we are more attacking under Lambert on 22:48 - Feb 4 with 517 viewsjasondozzell

Think we play better when we are more attacking under Lambert on 20:35 - Feb 4 by MrTown

I prefer any team that plays front foot football. But we can’t just chuck as many strikers up top and presume we will score more goals.

Can’t see Harrison being effective out wide, IIRC he played left under PH and offered very little.

I’d personally play at the moment. Judge and Sears flanking Keane with Bishop in the no.10.

Quaner, Harrison and Edwards as options.

See your point. I like your front 3 and Bish was promising on sat...Either way think we need to have a go, regardless of how hard it might be.
Think we play better when we are more attacking under Lambert on 23:27 - Feb 4 with 478 viewsMrTown

Think we play better when we are more attacking under Lambert on 22:48 - Feb 4 by jasondozzell

See your point. I like your front 3 and Bish was promising on sat...Either way think we need to have a go, regardless of how hard it might be.

If we’re being honest, fear it’s all a little late now. But that in itself could be the perfect excuse to have a real go and see what happens.

We really need to start building as a front foot team for next year.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024