Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork 09:09 - Feb 5 with 39571 viewslowhouseblue

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:12 - Feb 5 with 7283 viewsNo9

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:04 - Feb 5 by caught-in-limbo

God bless our royals. You wouldn't catch them sharing a platform with any unsavoury types.

Ooooop's
that will upset one or two
another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:52 - Feb 5 with 7227 viewsGlasgowBlue

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 10:48 - Feb 5 by footers

#nationalhero

This is always a irrelevant piece of whatabouterry.

Yes Pinochet was a nasty scrote. Yes it shames Thatcher that she cosied up to him.

But he wasn't blowing up innocent British school kids outside of Mcdonalds. Or working class men and women enjoying an evening in a British pub.

It isn't compatible for a British PM to cosy up to a foreign dictator. It is incompatible for a would be British Prime Minister to cosy up to people who are murdering British citizens.

And no, I'm not saying that British lives matter more than Chilean lives.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:52 - Feb 5 with 7250 viewscaught-in-limbo

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:12 - Feb 5 by No9

Ooooop's
that will upset one or two

Indeed it will.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:57 - Feb 5 with 7243 viewscaught-in-limbo

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 10:32 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

More than once. He also shared a platform with an IRA terrorist who was in the run for murdering a member of the British security services, stood for a minute’s silence for 8 IRA bombers shot dead by the British army whilst attempting to murder civilians and protested outside of the trial of the Brighton bomber.

Resolving differences peacefully is always preferable to starting wars. Sharing a platform with those who don't share your views/politics is an integral part of being a politician/statesman.

Some people make a lot of money out of wars though, which is probably why sabre rattling is often preferred to dialogue.

#toxic

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 12:08 - Feb 5 with 7245 viewschicoazul

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:57 - Feb 5 by caught-in-limbo

Resolving differences peacefully is always preferable to starting wars. Sharing a platform with those who don't share your views/politics is an integral part of being a politician/statesman.

Some people make a lot of money out of wars though, which is probably why sabre rattling is often preferred to dialogue.

So on the basis of your first statement, HRH meeting Hitler was good.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 12:11 - Feb 5 with 7195 viewsGlasgowBlue

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:57 - Feb 5 by caught-in-limbo

He had nothing to do with the peace process. He took a side in a conflict and supported that side. The side that was killing innocent British civilians.

The SDLP’s Seamus Mallon, former deputy first minister of Northern Ireland and one of the architects of the peace process, says: ‘I never heard anyone mention Corbyn at all. He very clearly took the side of the IRA and that was incompatible, in my opinion, with working for peace.’ Ex-IRA terrorist Sean O’Callaghan says Corbyn ‘played no part ever, at any time, in promoting peace in Northern Ireland’ and any suggestion otherwise is ‘a cowardly, self-serving lie’.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 12:12]

Iron Lion Zion

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:23 - Feb 5 with 7174 viewsNo9

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 11:52 - Feb 5 by caught-in-limbo

Indeed it will.

They are just pointing to Schleswig Holstien
another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:31 - Feb 5 with 7178 viewsSpruceMoose

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 10:48 - Feb 5 by footers

#nationalhero

Uh oh. You're on thin ice.

Even through the misty curtain of the ignore list, I can see you're nailed on to get a weak response along the lines of:

1) An accusation of whataboutery .
2) A statement saying it isn't the same thing at all because wasn't she wasn't cosying up to someone ending British lives and
3) A statement along the lines of 'no I'm not saying Chilean lives matter less than those of British citizens'.

I personally reject all three of those points made to excuse Thatch for sharing a platform with a dictator while hammering Corbyn for the same thing.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 13:32]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:34 - Feb 5 with 7125 viewsGlasgowBlue

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:31 - Feb 5 by SpruceMoose

Even through the misty curtain of the ignore list, I can see you're nailed on to get a weak response along the lines of:

2) A statement saying it isn't the same thing at all because wasn't she wasn't cosying up to someone ending British lives and
3) A statement along the lines of 'no I'm not saying Chilean lives matter less than those of British citizens'.

I personally reject all three of those points made to excuse Thatch for sharing a platform with a dictator while hammering Corbyn for the same thing.

For somebody who claims to have me on ignore you can't stop talking about me.

Iron Lion Zion

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:39 - Feb 5 with 7127 viewsNo9

Wasn't Pinochet an American installation, put in place toe stablish regime change?

Didn't Thatcher give him succour because he was putting in place the Hayek policies pushed by Milton Friedman & the Chicago school?
another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:39 - Feb 5 with 7147 viewsfooters

Now, now. I only came to this thread for a spot of Jezza japery. All this po-faced OUTRAGE makes me giggle.

You and GB should kiss and make up. You love each other really.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:43 - Feb 5 with 7095 viewsGlasgowBlue

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:39 - Feb 5 by footers

Now, now. I only came to this thread for a spot of Jezza japery. All this po-faced OUTRAGE makes me giggle.

Poor old Sprucey is lashing out at anyone who points out he has a rather unhealthy obsession with our friend from Gt Bentley. I'm not the only poster who has been put on ignore for this reason.

The poor chap seems rather angry and deeply unhappy judging by the tone of his recent posts.

Iron Lion Zion

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:43 - Feb 5 with 7134 viewsSpruceMoose

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:39 - Feb 5 by footers

Nah. I think it is too late. I assume I am now on the div list.

Quite honestly, I think it is far better and certainly more mature to keep on ignoring each other, rather than running to Phil every time there's a post somebody doesn't like expecting him to to mop up the tears.

As far as I'm concerned, as soon as you throw your lot in with the board's preeminent racist just to have a pop at me, you lose all moral authority and start to look like you aren't really that principled. I think it's best if we keep on giving each other a swerve.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 13:52]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:44 - Feb 5 with 7088 viewsGlasgowBlue

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:43 - Feb 5 by SpruceMoose

Quite honestly, I think it is far better and certainly more mature to keep on ignoring each other, rather than running to Phil every time there's a post somebody doesn't like expecting him to to mop up the tears.

As far as I'm concerned, as soon as you throw your lot in with the board's preeminent racist just to have a pop at me, you lose all moral authority and start to look like you aren't really that principled. I think it's best if we keep on giving each other a swerve.

Make racist posts then expect to be reported. Don't make racist posts and you won't.

Iron Lion Zion

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:54 - Feb 5 with 7066 viewscaught-in-limbo

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 12:08 - Feb 5 by chicoazul

So on the basis of your first statement, HRH meeting Hitler was good.

Yes, if they generally opposed him and their reasons for meeting him were to prevent war.

History suggests that might not have been the case though.

#toxic

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:57 - Feb 5 with 7074 viewschicoazul

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:54 - Feb 5 by caught-in-limbo

Yes, if they generally opposed him and their reasons for meeting him were to prevent war.

History suggests that might not have been the case though.

So it all depends. Right.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:58 - Feb 5 with 7073 viewsfooters

If it's a helping hand to old man Ham, then I'm for it. Call it a truce and we'll all have a kick about on Christmas Day.

Wonder who won that game in the end?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 14:01 - Feb 5 with 7058 viewsSpruceMoose

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:58 - Feb 5 by footers

If it's a helping hand to old man Ham, then I'm for it. Call it a truce and we'll all have a kick about on Christmas Day.

Wonder who won that game in the end?

Guarantee we lost on penalties.

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork (n/t) on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 7021 viewsDarth_Koont

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pronouns: He/Him

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 14:36 - Feb 5 with 6977 viewsGlasgowBlue

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork (n/t) on 14:27 - Feb 5 by Darth_Koont

This post has been edited by an administrator

Whereas you just defend and excuse the left wing racists by indulging in anti semitic conspiracy theories of dual loyalty.

Once again Sprucey is being disingenuous. Pointing out that somebody has a rather unhealthy obsession with benters and ruins thread after thread by chasing him around the board in the hope he can get a rise from benters is not "throwing my lot in" with him.

If benters posts something that unpalatable I am the first to pull him up on it. I don't feel the need to then follow him around from thread to thread.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 14:37]

Iron Lion Zion

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 14:41 - Feb 5 with 6964 viewsBluesquid

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 10:47 - Feb 5 by caught-in-limbo

How does it work with Youtube links on TWTD these days?

Does the fact that a youtube video has been posted on the forum

a) discredit the poster (lowhouseblue)
b) the youtube channel (Guido Fawkes)
c) the youtube content (Corbyn)
d) the internet and social media in general
e) all of the above
f) none of the above
g) anybody of the above (anyone can select in order to fit their agenda).

Youtube links on TWTD are so yesterday, the latest craze is "i had an interesting conversation with someone".

Works a treat, depending on the poster of course.
another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 15:00 - Feb 5 with 6927 viewscaught-in-limbo

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:57 - Feb 5 by chicoazul

So it all depends. Right.

Of course. It's stupid to condemn someone for simply sharing a platform with evil people. Now if you develop a close personal friendship with evil people, that's different.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-jimmy-saviles-close-frie

#toxic

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 15:05 - Feb 5 with 6912 viewsjaykay

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 13:43 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

Poor old Sprucey is lashing out at anyone who points out he has a rather unhealthy obsession with our friend from Gt Bentley. I'm not the only poster who has been put on ignore for this reason.

The poor chap seems rather angry and deeply unhappy judging by the tone of his recent posts.

i know you got a super hero of sorts for a avatar, but you can hear spruces voice in a post.

tone =a musical or vocal sound with reference to its pitch, quality, and strength

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 15:06 - Feb 5 with 6909 viewslowhouseblue

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 15:00 - Feb 5 by caught-in-limbo

Of course. It's stupid to condemn someone for simply sharing a platform with evil people. Now if you develop a close personal friendship with evil people, that's different.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-jimmy-saviles-close-frie

really, what is the point of trying to damage saville's reputation further?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 15:07]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 15:07 - Feb 5 with 6906 viewsSpruceMoose

another brexiteer comes out of the woodwork on 15:05 - Feb 5 by jaykay

i know you got a super hero of sorts for a avatar, but you can hear spruces voice in a post.

tone =a musical or vocal sound with reference to its pitch, quality, and strength

It's ok. I have him on ignore. Let him say what he likes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024