Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? 11:08 - Feb 5 with 3128 viewsBlueBlood90

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 11:51 - Feb 5 with 3069 viewsgeg1992

As a supporter, you stick by your club through thick and thin. I'll always have a season ticket no matter what league we're in. I could never support another club and besides, what else you gonna do on a Saturday afternoon?

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 11:54 - Feb 5 with 3051 viewsNorthstander_Blue

No I'll get £12 ticket discount next season

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 11:55 - Feb 5 with 3045 viewsKieran_Knows

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 11:51 - Feb 5 by geg1992

As a supporter, you stick by your club through thick and thin. I'll always have a season ticket no matter what league we're in. I could never support another club and besides, what else you gonna do on a Saturday afternoon?

Sit in your armchair, w*nking off to pop idols? F*ck that for a laugh ... Millwall away, love it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 12:15 - Feb 5 with 2990 viewsbritbiker

Yeah. Ive suffered enough but why not bit more. At worst it makes the rest of ny working week feel normal.
The yes vote is obviously subject to sensible pricing.
Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 12:29 - Feb 5 with 2957 viewsDurovigutum

No, as I don't have one to renew, but I'll probably buy one.

There should be a promotion - "buy a league one season ticket, pay the same price for our Premiership return" even if you don't renew later.

I might be dead by the time I can claim, but my kids could see it as some sort of inheritance.
Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 13:16 - Feb 5 with 2872 viewsbluesatin

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 11:51 - Feb 5 by geg1992

Yes Ipswich till I die
Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 15:31 - Feb 5 with 2745 viewscarlisleaway

Give me a reason why I should not renew !!
Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 15:52 - Feb 5 with 2700 viewsCuffy81

Absolutely

You can't pick and choose when you support your team and next season has to me more fun than this horror show.
Login to get fewer ads

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 15:53 - Feb 5 with 2694 viewsbluejacko

Well it’s footie or decorating etc! So no brainier 😀
Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 2682 viewsLeagueOne

But what if sticking with it, in this case, is going to be detrimental?

I am torn between renewing for the first time in years, and not on the basis of the owner.

My reasoning? Even though we're down and out, during this window and given the weakness of the league and the bottom 5 or 6, paying over the odds for a handful of quality players would have kept us up, but much like 2014-15 the manager hasn't been backed and we're dropping with what will likely be a record low points wise.

Then there was the interview where Evans basically said he wasn't changing tact and is sticking to the same method that has failed over the 11 years he's been here.

So the question is, as an Ipswich support can I justify endorsing those harmful policies with my money? If we drop and retain pretty much all the existing ST holders, Evans trims the fat to cope with the general losses in League One, but what's the incentive for him to change? If the ground were empty, however, and it was costing him more money he'd either have to change tact or sell for a loss, either way, is what we need.

SO blindly following the club isn't the support it seems, and it also doesn't make you a better supporter than others who have decided to stay away on that basis. We have watched crap for 11 years, we don't need lessons in loyalty from anyone.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 16:19 - Feb 5 with 2650 viewsBLUEBEAT

No, I won’t.

I bought one based on false promises from Marcus Evans. Fraudulent promises to grab my money, actually.

Will still buy tickets, though (which may prove to be cheaper than a season ticket in the long run, judging by all these deals).

Will be nice to spend some Saturdays doing other things.

Poll: W or W

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 16:19 - Feb 5 with 2649 viewsbluejacko

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 16:00 - Feb 5 by LeagueOne

But what if sticking with it, in this case, is going to be detrimental?

I am torn between renewing for the first time in years, and not on the basis of the owner.

My reasoning? Even though we're down and out, during this window and given the weakness of the league and the bottom 5 or 6, paying over the odds for a handful of quality players would have kept us up, but much like 2014-15 the manager hasn't been backed and we're dropping with what will likely be a record low points wise.

Then there was the interview where Evans basically said he wasn't changing tact and is sticking to the same method that has failed over the 11 years he's been here.

So the question is, as an Ipswich support can I justify endorsing those harmful policies with my money? If we drop and retain pretty much all the existing ST holders, Evans trims the fat to cope with the general losses in League One, but what's the incentive for him to change? If the ground were empty, however, and it was costing him more money he'd either have to change tact or sell for a loss, either way, is what we need.

SO blindly following the club isn't the support it seems, and it also doesn't make you a better supporter than others who have decided to stay away on that basis. We have watched crap for 11 years, we don't need lessons in loyalty from anyone.

You have got to make your own choice!
Can’t see any blame going to anyone who doesn’t want to renew.
Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 12:23 - Feb 6 with 2373 viewsshoopdelang

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 11:55 - Feb 5 by Kieran_Knows

Sit in your armchair, w*nking off to pop idols? F*ck that for a laugh ... Millwall away, love it.

Will you renew your season ticket for next season if/when we're in League One? on 13:26 - Feb 6 with 2323 viewsgoat_man

I'm going to get a season ticket for next season. New set of grounds (Some very small) that I want to be able to get into at the away end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024