Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored 12:02 - Feb 6 with 2764 viewsSouperJim

Them top, us bottom. Their big chance to stick it to Lambert.

We're bound to win on Sunday aren't we? Scenes.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:18 - Feb 6 with 2703 viewsjpring89

I had a dream about the game last night. We take the lead early on but go 2-1 down shortly after but we make it 2-2 just before half time. Second half we are mostly on the back foot and in the 89th minute Judge scores from just outside the box to put us 2-3 up. In the 95th minute we concede a penalty but Bart saves it and we beat them as it’s the last kick of the game.

Shame it was a dream.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:29 - Feb 6 with 2652 viewsCoastalblue

If we were them we'd be as worried as hell wouldn't we?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:31 - Feb 6 with 2638 viewsnoggin

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:29 - Feb 6 by Coastalblue

Not if they've watched any of our games this season, no.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:33 - Feb 6 with 2632 viewsSouperJim

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:29 - Feb 6 by Coastalblue

It certainly feels like anything less than a comfortable win for them will be an upset. They've got everything to lose and baring a cricket score victory, little to gain.

If you offered me a draw now, I'd say shove it. We can do this.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:35 - Feb 6 with 2616 viewsnoggin

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:33 - Feb 6 by SouperJim

It certainly feels like anything less than a comfortable win for them will be an upset. They've got everything to lose and baring a cricket score victory, little to gain.

If you offered me a draw now, I'd say shove it. We can do this.

A 1-0 win will be huge for them. 3 points towards their promotion and helping to relegate us. What more could they want?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 12:57 - Feb 6 with 2552 viewsNo9

Well, the mould has to be broken sometime
Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:00 - Feb 6 with 2537 viewsKeaneish

Given their ability to knick late goals and our ability to not score. I highly imagine we'll knick a 1-nil late winner with our first shot on target!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:22 - Feb 6 with 2451 viewsBloomBlue

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:00 - Feb 6 by Keaneish

Given their ability to knick late goals and our ability to not score. I highly imagine we'll knick a 1-nil late winner with our first shot on target!

Can I request that's a 1-0 win for us with an OG in the 95th minute ?
Login to get fewer ads

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:23 - Feb 6 with 2441 viewsgoat_man

Where do we as Ipswich fans get all this optimism from? Nothing in the last 15 years would point to us winning a big away match.
Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:29 - Feb 6 with 2403 viewsCoastalblue

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:23 - Feb 6 by goat_man

Where do we as Ipswich fans get all this optimism from? Nothing in the last 15 years would point to us winning a big away match.

Precisely.

How often do teams lose a big match they are nailed on to win?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:29 - Feb 6 with 2401 viewsfooters

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:23 - Feb 6 by goat_man

Not really worth supporting a team if you go with that sort of attitude. It's football, anything can happen. Unlikely? Very. Possible? Yes.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:47 - Feb 6 with 2344 viewsTractorCam

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 13:22 - Feb 6 by BloomBlue

Can I request that's a 1-0 win for us with an OG in the 95th minute ?

From Teemu Pukki, the kind of finish Berra would be proud of v Forest in 2015.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 14:29 - Feb 6 with 2281 viewsmathiemagic

I suspect it will come down to how "Up for it" the Nodge are on the day. Teams who, on paper, are the bookies favorites do sometimes not turn up and can come unstuck. I think that may be our only hope that they don't take the game as professionally as they could. Ipswich don't lack effort, just guile and anyone that can score and defend. That said, a cheeky bet on us to win (because life says that it will happen sometime) will be going on the Town come Sunday #COYB #ITFC

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Six straight away losses, 1 goal scored on 14:40 - Feb 6 with 2250 viewsBent_double

Er, point of order, they might not actually be top on Sunday, if Sheff U beat AV and Leeds get at least a point at Boro.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024