Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves 19:27 - Feb 6 with 12117 viewspickles110564

The unelected fools are just the gift that keeps on giving.
Their masks are slipping, a out time too.
They are fast approaching recessions in their countries no wonder they are desperate to hang on to our contributions.
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:30 - Feb 6 with 5329 viewsSpruceMoose

K

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:36 - Feb 6 with 5318 viewsGuthrum

Or they are getting just as exasperated as the bulk of the UK population with the constant b@ggering around when time is getting short.

How do you think we're going to remain isolated from a Europe-wide (in fact global) recession? To whom are we going to sell goods and services if nobody has any money?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:37 - Feb 6 with 5309 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:36 - Feb 6 by Guthrum

Or they are getting just as exasperated as the bulk of the UK population with the constant b@ggering around when time is getting short.

How do you think we're going to remain isolated from a Europe-wide (in fact global) recession? To whom are we going to sell goods and services if nobody has any money?

Too many big words in there Guthers. Remember your audience.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:43 - Feb 6 with 5287 viewsBloomBlue

They are bricking themselves they know we will be a better country for our children and grandchildren after we leave the EU.
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:44 - Feb 6 with 5275 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:43 - Feb 6 by BloomBlue

They are bricking themselves they know we will be a better country for our children and grandchildren after we leave the EU.

Doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't they want that?

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:47 - Feb 6 with 5261 viewsRyorry

Christ, I wish to the bottom of my heart you were right.

Sadly, I'm 100% certain that you're wrong. #Sorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 5258 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:37 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

Too many big words in there Guthers. Remember your audience.

Lol-ing at the constant Scottish downvote campaign

[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 19:51]

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 5253 viewsGuthrum

Then why the heck don't you get on with organising a proper withdrawal agreement, or admit that you actually wanted no deal all along, have put us through two years of unnecessary messing about and have failed to get systems in place to cope with any disruption?

But you couldn't even organise overthrowing an unpopular Conservative party leader.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 19:49]

Login to get fewer ads

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:49 - Feb 6 with 5238 viewsClapham_Junction

Are you referring to the ones who were elected in the EU elections, national elections, or appointed by elected governments?
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:52 - Feb 6 with 5221 viewsRyorry

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:48 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

Lol-ing at the constant Scottish downvote campaign

[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 19:51]

There's another one going on in the Neeson thread which is a lot more entertaining!

#ChangeIsAsGoodAsARest

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:53 - Feb 6 with 5211 viewsBloomBlue

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:48 - Feb 6 by Guthrum

Then why the heck don't you get on with organising a proper withdrawal agreement, or admit that you actually wanted no deal all along, have put us through two years of unnecessary messing about and have failed to get systems in place to cope with any disruption?

But you couldn't even organise overthrowing an unpopular Conservative party leader.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 19:49]

Ive said it before and I'll say it again I voted to leave I never for any agreement, leave is leave, I wanted a hard Brexit as people keep calling it. It's the childish remainers who couldn't accept the vote who keep putting up the barriers
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:55 - Feb 6 with 5197 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:52 - Feb 6 by Ryorry

There's another one going on in the Neeson thread which is a lot more entertaining!

#ChangeIsAsGoodAsARest

Once you opt out, it becomes very humorous to hear about the usual suspects still going about their silly business, frothing and wailing, point scoring and grandstanding. I choose to experience TWTD on a far more dignified level these days, much like your good self Ryorrers.

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:55 - Feb 6 with 5198 viewsghostofescobar

How?

GhostOfEscobar

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:57 - Feb 6 with 5196 viewspickles110564

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:36 - Feb 6 by Guthrum

Make your mind up, one minute all the business will be leaving for the EU which would mean we would be buying not selling?
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:57 - Feb 6 with 5191 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:53 - Feb 6 by BloomBlue

Ive said it before and I'll say it again I voted to leave I never for any agreement, leave is leave, I wanted a hard Brexit as people keep calling it. It's the childish remainers who couldn't accept the vote who keep putting up the barriers

I think we are still waiting for you to explain what the benefits of a no deal Brexit would be. Should be pretty easy to give us a concise overview, seeing as you're such a passionate advocate for it.

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:58 - Feb 6 with 5186 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:57 - Feb 6 by pickles110564

Make your mind up, one minute all the business will be leaving for the EU which would mean we would be buying not selling?

Have you been reading The Art of the Swerve?

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 5177 viewspickles110564

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:49 - Feb 6 by Clapham_Junction

Are you referring to the ones who were elected in the EU elections, national elections, or appointed by elected governments?

Tusk, Junker they have been elected? There really are some stupid voters in the EU then.
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 5173 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:59 - Feb 6 by pickles110564

Tusk, Junker they have been elected? There really are some stupid voters in the EU then.

Indeed. Most of them reside in Britain.

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:01 - Feb 6 with 5164 viewsGuthrum

If your view is the majority, why didn't you insist? Say, by all voting for UKIP in 2017, so they held the balance of power. Tho, to be fair, Farage had run away by then.

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:03 - Feb 6 with 5153 viewsGuthrum

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:57 - Feb 6 by pickles110564

If we're not selling anything, where do we get the money to buy?

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:04 - Feb 6 with 5143 viewsMattinLondon

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:59 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. Most of them reside in Britain.

And most of them take pride in ‘telling it like it is’ but then get all offended when people disagree with them.
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:06 - Feb 6 with 5126 viewsjeera

What barriers are being put up by "childish remainers"?

And who do you mean?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:08 - Feb 6 with 5125 viewsSpruceMoose

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:04 - Feb 6 by MattinLondon

And most of them take pride in ‘telling it like it is’ but then get all offended when people disagree with them.

There's a weird love of seeing this as some kind of personal victory. All they talk about is winning, and telling other people they are losers.

It's some kind of Trumpian insecurity if you ask me. It's like they are so insecure with their own achievements in life they are jumping at the chance to claim this one.

Tragic really. As they could be taking the chance to put their plans into action, and show the rest of us what this positive future looks like. All this bluster makes me think they don't have any actual ideas.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 20:10]

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:10 - Feb 6 with 5112 viewsChampionship

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 19:59 - Feb 6 by pickles110564

'By elected governments'

If I remember correctly the UK opposed Juncker but we were outvoted.
You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:11 - Feb 6 with 5108 viewsBloomBlue

You remoaners don't exactly help yourselves on 20:06 - Feb 6 by jeera

What barriers are being put up by "childish remainers"?

And who do you mean?

Not wanting to leave with a hard Brexit and demands for a second vote

83.4% of remainers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024