Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) 21:08 - Feb 6 with 2375 viewsDamster

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 06:44 - Feb 7 with 2205 viewsBenters2

No.
Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 07:20 - Feb 7 with 2169 viewsTractorCam

If it's anywhere within 45 miles of Norwich then no.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 08:40 - Feb 7 with 2096 viewsuefacup81

I believe so.

From what I heard earlier in the week, the Courts granted a license, and they'll be open from something like 0730hrs for breakfast, with booze from 0900hrs.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 14:41 - Feb 7 with 1913 viewsDamster

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 08:40 - Feb 7 by uefacup81

I believe so.

From what I heard earlier in the week, the Courts granted a license, and they'll be open from something like 0730hrs for breakfast, with booze from 0900hrs.

Not sure if this will be used by town fans this year or whether the locals will have it with the canary pub down the road now closed
Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 7 with 1900 viewsSpruceMoose

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 14:41 - Feb 7 by Damster

Not sure if this will be used by town fans this year or whether the locals will have it with the canary pub down the road now closed

Y'all need to start tailgating. Just take over Castle Mall Car park, fire up the grills and bust open the cool boxes for some suds.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 14:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 7 with 1893 viewsuefacup81

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 14:41 - Feb 7 by Damster

SitfcB posted this here:

Rumours that the Townhouse isn’t opening for ITFC fans now...? by SitfcB 4 Feb 2019 10:34
Norfolk police put a stop to it?

"“Hi there, feel free to let others know, our licence has been approved from 08:45 and fans will be moved to the ground at 10:45. Open for breakfast from 7:00 but no drinks”

From the Townhouse."

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 15:23 - Feb 7 with 1801 viewsDamster

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 7 by uefacup81

SitfcB posted this here:

Rumours that the Townhouse isn’t opening for ITFC fans now...? by SitfcB 4 Feb 2019 10:34

"“Hi there, feel free to let others know, our licence has been approved from 08:45 and fans will be moved to the ground at 10:45. Open for breakfast from 7:00 but no drinks”

From the Townhouse."

08:45am- That is decent and not alto far from ground.. 👍🏻🍺
Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 15:44 - Feb 7 with 1761 views26_Paz

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 7 by uefacup81

SitfcB posted this here:

From the Townhouse."

Is legit?! Seriously changes my plans if so!

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 15:51 - Feb 7 with 1726 viewsDamster

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 15:44 - Feb 7 by 26_Paz

They did have a meeting this week to discuss their licensing hours apparently.
Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 22:28 - Feb 7 with 1468 viewsChocorange

Do we have the TownHouse on Sunday ?? (n/t) on 15:44 - Feb 7 by 26_Paz

Give them a bell and check.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024