Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday 10:34 - Feb 7 with 3142 viewsGarv

Is anyone over last season yet?

From the ball across the box from Knudsen that should have allowed McGoldrick to tap in for 2-0, instead went out behind, to the whole defence forgetting to defend and their centre half crossing for their other centre half to equalise.

This Sunday really is a free hit. Apart from a cricket score I don't see much going 'wrong'. I imagine Lambert will relish this chance to cause an upset and I hope he gives it a good go.

I would like to see two up front and for us to try and make the ball stick. Get Quaner running channels and roughing them up, and get Keane on the ball in the spaces. What will be will be.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sunday on 10:59 - Feb 7 with 2601 viewsChampionship

Lambert will get a bit of stick to begin with. By HT when they are two up, minimum, they'll be politely singing his name.
Sunday on 11:07 - Feb 7 with 2578 viewsSteve_M

Nope. As soon as Bart came out getting nowhere near the ball we were going to concede. All the times I like to pretend that football matters less to me than I was in my 20s, I didn't move from my seat for 10 minutes.

I'm sure the angst about what McCarthy said would have been far, far less had we won that too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sunday on 11:09 - Feb 7 with 2563 viewsITFC_Forever

Sunday on 11:07 - Feb 7 by Steve_M

Nope. As soon as Bart came out getting nowhere near the ball we were going to concede. All the times I like to pretend that football matters less to me than I was in my 20s, I didn't move from my seat for 10 minutes.

I'm sure the angst about what McCarthy said would have been far, far less had we won that too.

Cluster***k of a goal to concede, from Bart embarking on a fool's mission, to various members of the back four failing to do their job.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sunday on 12:34 - Feb 7 with 2416 viewsReuser_is_God

How on earth we didn't win that game is a mystery.

Jonas over-hitting/misplacing a pass shouldn't be a shock but what we were doing at the back for their goal I'll never know.

Bart coming out, Webster not closing the cross down etc.

Fcuking hell.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 12:37]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sunday on 12:35 - Feb 7 with 2406 viewsTractorCam

I was over it, now you've reminded me about that Knudsen/ McGoldrick moment which I had completely forgot about.

Thanks Garv.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sunday on 12:38 - Feb 7 with 2390 viewsuefacup81

F*cking gutting. The moment Bart came out I knew it was game over.

Moment of absolute madness.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Sunday on 12:38 - Feb 7 with 2388 viewsReuser_is_God

Sunday on 10:59 - Feb 7 by Championship

Lambert will get a bit of stick to begin with. By HT when they are two up, minimum, they'll be politely singing his name.

'Agent Lambert'

Evans out

Sunday on 12:45 - Feb 7 with 2363 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Sunday on 12:35 - Feb 7 by TractorCam

I was over it, now you've reminded me about that Knudsen/ McGoldrick moment which I had completely forgot about.

Thanks Garv.

I've still not seen it, my view was restricted at the time... am I fool for asking if anyone has a link to it?
Login to get fewer ads

Sunday on 12:49 - Feb 7 with 2339 views26_Paz

I am not over last season at all. That was our chance and we gave them an equaliser on a plate.
I don't think I'll get over it until we beat them to be honest. Sadly, I highly doubt I'll be over it by 2pm this Sunday!

The Paz Man

Sunday on 12:50 - Feb 7 with 2338 viewsTractorCam

Sunday on 12:45 - Feb 7 by No_Moore_Kieffer

I've still not seen it, my view was restricted at the time... am I fool for asking if anyone has a link to it?

Anybody who actually posts a link to that deserves a banning.

In seriousness, it's probably amongst the highlights on Youtube.

Sunday on 12:51 - Feb 7 with 2324 viewsBackToRussia

Our record against Norwich in the last ten years is almost enough to make me want to retire from knowing about football. When I was 0-18 we just beat Norwich. It was a fact of life. Now there's responsibility and the scummers stuffing us. Fooking depressing.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Sunday on 12:53 - Feb 7 with 2314 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Knudsen should have took it to the corner
Mick should have Brought on Carayol or Celina instead of Didz to stretch them
Webster should have tracked
Bart shouldn't have come
CCV shouldn't have been left marking Klose

It was an absolute sh1tshow

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Sunday on 12:55 - Feb 7 with 2297 viewsTractorCam

Sunday on 12:51 - Feb 7 by BackToRussia

Our record against Norwich in the last ten years is almost enough to make me want to retire from knowing about football. When I was 0-18 we just beat Norwich. It was a fact of life. Now there's responsibility and the scummers stuffing us. Fooking depressing.

Same with me, my childhood from 2003-2009 was tradition to go 1-0 down to Norwich then often win 2-1 or 3-1. In fact Edwards putting us 1-0 up in September was only the 2nd time that's happened in like 20 years or something.

Sunday on 12:56 - Feb 7 with 2296 views44_not_out

Sunday on 12:35 - Feb 7 by TractorCam

Thanks Garv.

I’ve been watching for 40 years and I honestly can’t think of a game I’ve been at when my emotions have been so contrasting in such a short amount of time.

The scenes and euphoria of Chambo’s goal, to the utter desolation of their 7th minute of injury time equaliser.

It’s bizarre really, we have been the better team in the last two meetings and we finished above them last season...... how have we got to where we are. Sad times
Sunday on 13:01 - Feb 7 with 2258 viewsBackToRussia

Sunday on 12:50 - Feb 7 by TractorCam

Anybody who actually posts a link to that deserves a banning.

In seriousness, it's probably amongst the highlights on Youtube.

What I want to see again is that video of the bloke driving his car through a rape field because Nodge beat us lol

One of the funniest things ever

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Sunday on 13:08 - Feb 7 with 2222 viewsTractorCam

Sunday on 13:01 - Feb 7 by BackToRussia

What I want to see again is that video of the bloke driving his car through a rape field because Nodge beat us lol

One of the funniest things ever

I have no idea what that is, but sounds like a hoot. Got a link?

Sunday on 13:12 - Feb 7 with 2205 viewsBackToRussia

Sunday on 13:08 - Feb 7 by TractorCam

I have no idea what that is, but sounds like a hoot. Got a link?

No!! I've looked before but can't find it. It was on facebook so was probably just on some guys wall but then got removed obviously.

He was driving through a field saying he hates yellow plants because of Norwich and yelling and hollering. It was either after the game we're discussing now or after the playoff game. Comedy gold

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Sunday on 13:30 - Feb 7 with 2132 views26_Paz

Sunday on 13:12 - Feb 7 by BackToRussia

No!! I've looked before but can't find it. It was on facebook so was probably just on some guys wall but then got removed obviously.

He was driving through a field saying he hates yellow plants because of Norwich and yelling and hollering. It was either after the game we're discussing now or after the playoff game. Comedy gold

It was after the play off game. He starts by saying how satisfied he was with a draw then goes on about how much he hates Norwich then starts driving through 'f@cking Norwich plants'. Perhaps the single funniest video ever. Assume it was removed because it incriminates the guy for drink diving and/or criminal damage.

The Paz Man

Sunday on 13:31 - Feb 7 with 2128 viewsVaughan8

"The whole defence"...…...Can't you bring yourself to blame Bart. It was mostly his fault.

Despite Knudsen should have just took it to the corner, that was in hindsight. He clearly thought we could get another goal (which would have sealed it). If he had took it to the corner, lost it and they scored he would have got blamed as well so can't really win (if the outcome is Norwich score).
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 13:34]
Sunday on 13:38 - Feb 7 with 2088 viewsSuperblue95

This is about the fifth time this week I’ve seen variations of the phrase “once it’s not a cricket score.....”

I really hate that phrase when talking about football as it makes no sense. It’s not like Norwich are going to finish with 268 runs for 6 wickets.

Does this not irritate anyone else? Nope, just me so ok go about your business as normal people

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Sunday on 13:49 - Feb 7 with 2036 viewsHarry_Palmer

Sunday on 12:51 - Feb 7 by BackToRussia

Same.
Sunday on 13:50 - Feb 7 with 2021 viewsReuser_is_God

Sunday on 13:38 - Feb 7 by Superblue95

This is about the fifth time this week I’ve seen variations of the phrase “once it’s not a cricket score.....”

I really hate that phrase when talking about football as it makes no sense. It’s not like Norwich are going to finish with 268 runs for 6 wickets.

Does this not irritate anyone else? Nope, just me so ok go about your business as normal people

England were 77 all out the other week....

Evans out

Sunday on 13:51 - Feb 7 with 2015 viewsBackToRussia

Sunday on 13:30 - Feb 7 by 26_Paz

It was after the play off game. He starts by saying how satisfied he was with a draw then goes on about how much he hates Norwich then starts driving through 'f@cking Norwich plants'. Perhaps the single funniest video ever. Assume it was removed because it incriminates the guy for drink diving and/or criminal damage.

YES! Would do anything to see it again. Dunno how it's not gone done into Town fan folklore

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Sunday on 13:55 - Feb 7 with 1997 viewsGarv

Sunday on 13:38 - Feb 7 by Superblue95

Maybe not but hopefully we can make a few of them retire hurt.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sunday on 13:56 - Feb 7 with 1988 views26_Paz

Sunday on 13:51 - Feb 7 by BackToRussia

YES! Would do anything to see it again. Dunno how it's not gone done into Town fan folklore

Same, I've tried to find it but sadly I think it has gone ... Just thinking about it now is making me crack up!

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024