Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party 10:55 - Feb 7 with 44608 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who on here would vote for it?

This attack looks very coordinated this morning

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:57 - Feb 8 with 2807 viewswkj

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:53 - Feb 8 by pickles110564

Pot Kettle m8, the amount of times you and your alter ego insult me, calling me thick / stupid.
You make me laugh.

That would be a sum of 0 times from me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:58 - Feb 8 with 2801 viewspickles110564

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:57 - Feb 8 by wkj

That would be a sum of 0 times from me

Nope, you keep forgetting which alt you are posting under.
Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:58 - Feb 8 with 2796 viewsBOjK

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:44 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

I've been drinking ten or more cans of this stuff for over twenty years now.

Probably explains a lot

That's only a can every other year. I wouldn't worry about it.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:59 - Feb 8 with 2783 viewsBOjK

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:52 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

I just remembered that you are from the Cambridge area. Have you seen the naked Brexit doctor?

Oh ... her off of the today program?

I've seen quite a lot of her (ahem) on twitter. But hadn't heard of her before yesterday.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:00 - Feb 8 with 2780 viewsRyorry

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:54 - Feb 8 by footers

Wtf is wrong with you?! You must be more cola than man at this point.

If it had been in the freezer and Glassers drank it as it was thawing, would that make him a melt?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:01 - Feb 8 with 2765 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:42 - Feb 8 by footers

Aspartame is nasty shiz, GB. Give it up!

I believe another of Donald Rumsfeld's cash cows (along with war) too!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/robbie-gennet/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581.

"
Ronald Reagan was sworn in as president January 21, 1981. Rumsfeld, while still CEO at Searle, was part of Reagan’s transition team. This team hand-picked Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes, Jr., to be the new FDA commissioner. Dr. Hayes, a pharmacologist, had no previous experience with food additives before being appointed director of the FDA. On January 21, 1981, the day after Ronald Reagan’s inauguration, Reagan issued an executive order eliminating the FDA commissioners’ authority to take action and Searle re-applied to the FDA for approval to use aspartame in food sweetener. Hayes, Reagan’s new FDA commissioner, appointed a 5-person Scientific Commission to review the board of inquiry’s decision. It soon became clear that the panel would uphold the ban by a 3-2 decision. So Hayes installed a sixth member on the commission, and the vote became deadlocked. He then personally broke the tie in aspartame’s favor. "

...give it up GB!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 14:10]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:01 - Feb 8 with 2773 viewsBOjK

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:49 - Feb 8 by pickles110564

How would it hinder stopping a hard Brexit? That does not make any sense as they would still be able to vote to stop that.

Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me either, but it is what they said.

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:02 - Feb 8 with 2766 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:59 - Feb 8 by BOjK

Oh ... her off of the today program?

I've seen quite a lot of her (ahem) on twitter. But hadn't heard of her before yesterday.

Maajid Nawaz tweeted a clip of her show. Unfortunately it's too graphic to post on here.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:05 - Feb 8 with 2752 viewsfooters

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:01 - Feb 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

I believe another of Donald Rumsfeld's cash cows (along with war) too!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/robbie-gennet/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581.

"
Ronald Reagan was sworn in as president January 21, 1981. Rumsfeld, while still CEO at Searle, was part of Reagan’s transition team. This team hand-picked Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes, Jr., to be the new FDA commissioner. Dr. Hayes, a pharmacologist, had no previous experience with food additives before being appointed director of the FDA. On January 21, 1981, the day after Ronald Reagan’s inauguration, Reagan issued an executive order eliminating the FDA commissioners’ authority to take action and Searle re-applied to the FDA for approval to use aspartame in food sweetener. Hayes, Reagan’s new FDA commissioner, appointed a 5-person Scientific Commission to review the board of inquiry’s decision. It soon became clear that the panel would uphold the ban by a 3-2 decision. So Hayes installed a sixth member on the commission, and the vote became deadlocked. He then personally broke the tie in aspartame’s favor. "

...give it up GB!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 14:10]

Really interesting article, ta! So he pocketed $12m for potentially poisoning his fellow Americans? What a lovely chap.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:06 - Feb 8 with 2749 viewschicoazul

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:07 - Feb 8 by BOjK

No it wouldn't. I think the vote should be

1) Accept whatever leave terms have been negotiated with the EU and passed by parliament

vs

2) Remain

Having another referendum wouldn't alter the terms of leaving at all, merely confirm that when presented with the realities, rather than fantasies people were still minded to proceed.

A competent opposition would have questioned whether the criminal behaviour of both leave campaigns and the change in public sentiment since the referendum would of themselves justify a confirmatory plebiscite, but we have what we have.

You make the mistake lots of people make by assuming facts and rationalism have anything to do with Brexit and affect the intentions of many people on to be fair both sides but specifically on the Leave side. They don't. You wont turn around the 3m or so people you would need by cold hard facts, you need demagoguery and emotion, and Remain cannot provide that representing as they do the status quo.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 14:12]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:07 - Feb 8 with 2748 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:02 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

Maajid Nawaz tweeted a clip of her show. Unfortunately it's too graphic to post on here.

Just seen it. Takes balls to do that, fair play. It shouldn't of course, but it'll be a while before the Victorian is expunged from us completely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:10 - Feb 8 with 2736 viewschicoazul

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:02 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

A man needs a link.

EDIT; oh god just seen it, MY EYES
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 14:11]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:12 - Feb 8 with 2721 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:05 - Feb 8 by footers

Really interesting article, ta! So he pocketed $12m for potentially poisoning his fellow Americans? What a lovely chap.

......lucky we aren't led by sociopaths isn't it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:12 - Feb 8 with 2718 viewsHerbivore

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:54 - Feb 8 by footers

Wtf is wrong with you?! You must be more cola than man at this point.

You are what you eat and aspartame is basically poison.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:15 - Feb 8 with 2710 viewslowhouseblue

she does this a lot. you have to wonder if she's well.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:19 - Feb 8 with 2695 viewsBOjK

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:06 - Feb 8 by chicoazul

You make the mistake lots of people make by assuming facts and rationalism have anything to do with Brexit and affect the intentions of many people on to be fair both sides but specifically on the Leave side. They don't. You wont turn around the 3m or so people you would need by cold hard facts, you need demagoguery and emotion, and Remain cannot provide that representing as they do the status quo.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 14:12]

All the polls at the moment put Remain ahead. Although not massively, something like 53/47.

So nobody extra needs to be converted at all.

But I take your point.

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:20 - Feb 8 with 2694 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:07 - Feb 8 by Swansea_Blue

Just seen it. Takes balls to do that, fair play. It shouldn't of course, but it'll be a while before the Victorian is expunged from us completely.

Good to see that as a remainer she was fully embracing the Eastern European tradition of a full bush.

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:21 - Feb 8 with 2684 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:12 - Feb 8 by Herbivore

You are what you eat and aspartame is basically poison.

Ooh. A more sensitive soul would report that as abuse.

Instead, have an uppie. That was quite funny.

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:32 - Feb 8 with 2650 viewsBenters2

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 13:53 - Feb 8 by pickles110564

Pot Kettle m8, the amount of times you and your alter ego insult me, calling me thick / stupid.
You make me laugh.

They don’t like it up em!
Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:40 - Feb 8 with 2642 viewswkj

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 14:32 - Feb 8 by Benters2

They don’t like it up em!

Just because I rejected your advances, it doesn't mean that I don't like it up me from everyone.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 21:51 - Feb 8 with 2564 viewsColumbo

Looks like moderate Labour MP’s are about to form a new party on 11:14 - Feb 7 by chicoazul

When we leave, and things are more or less alright as they almost definitely will be for pretty much everyone, Blairism will be dead in this country and we will revert to stricter right/left divides again. The Tory part may actually start to act like conservatives again.

that you Adolf ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024