Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the subject of missing or injured players 14:41 - Feb 7 with 867 viewsIllinoisblue

for home games does the club (or manager) insist that squad players who aren't going to be involved on matchday still turn up to Portman Rd to watch the game?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

On the subject of missing or injured players on 14:42 - Feb 7 with 854 viewsSpruceMoose

Why punish them when they must be miserable due to the injury already?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

On the subject of missing or injured players on 14:43 - Feb 7 with 843 viewsSamWhiteUK

They should, if they don't. I know I'd be turning up
On the subject of missing or injured players on 14:52 - Feb 7 with 813 viewsIllinoisblue

On the subject of missing or injured players on 14:43 - Feb 7 by SamWhiteUK

They should, if they don't. I know I'd be turning up

on my daughter's basketball team we've had a kid out with a knee injury for the last few tournaments; she's turned up every time to watch and cheer on her teammates. Which is exactly as it should be.

I'd like to think Emyr and Tom make the effort to do the same.

62 - 78 - 81

On the subject of missing or injured players on 16:24 - Feb 7 with 706 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

On the subject of missing or injured players on 14:52 - Feb 7 by Illinoisblue

on my daughter's basketball team we've had a kid out with a knee injury for the last few tournaments; she's turned up every time to watch and cheer on her teammates. Which is exactly as it should be.

I'd like to think Emyr and Tom make the effort to do the same.

Yes, they're both at every game.
On the subject of missing or injured players on 16:34 - Feb 7 with 678 viewsIllinoisblue

On the subject of missing or injured players on 16:24 - Feb 7 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Yes, they're both at every game.

in Section 6, banging a drum?

62 - 78 - 81

There's always a load of the.... on 16:37 - Feb 7 with 681 viewsBloots

...walking wounded that sit outside the players lounge/box thing at the Churchmans end of the Pioneer stand.

Adeyemi is always easy to spot and Huws is usually there.

(along with various emergency medical staff obviously)

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024