Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament 19:56 - Feb 7 with 1884 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 19:59 - Feb 7 with 1856 viewsSitfcB

Damn Micks tough training methods...oh.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:00 - Feb 7 with 1849 viewsKieran_Knows

Him and Folami out long term then. Shame that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:00 - Feb 7 with 1845 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 19:59 - Feb 7 by SitfcB

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:46 - Feb 7 with 1671 viewsDarth_Koont

Feck!

You'd like to think that when the season goes mathematical that we'd be seeing players like Morris given a go. I'm guessing he'll be missing some international stuff too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:49 - Feb 7 with 1663 viewsCoco

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 19:59 - Feb 7 by SitfcB

Feck me you can be incredibly tedious.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:54 - Feb 7 with 1627 viewsSitfcB

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:49 - Feb 7 by Coco

It’s just me on shift at the moment.

Me, Bluefish and a few others rotate.

COYB

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:01 - Feb 7 with 1593 viewsSteve_M

Keyhole surgery on the other leg too, can't work out what that says though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:04 - Feb 7 with 1576 viewseireblue

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:01 - Feb 7 by Steve_M

No, the other leg.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:05 - Feb 7 with 1565 viewsjeera

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:01 - Feb 7 by Steve_M

'This way up'.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:06 - Feb 7 with 1563 viewsjeera

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:49 - Feb 7 by Coco

To be fair that's what you were like - relentless.

Dull isn't it.

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:11 - Feb 7 with 1543 viewsSWGF

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 20:54 - Feb 7 by SitfcB

It’s just me on shift at the moment.

Me, Bluefish and a few others rotate.

Not often enough...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:12 - Feb 7 with 1540 viewsSitfcB

Hamstring

COYB

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:15 - Feb 7 with 1521 viewssparks

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:12 - Feb 7 by SitfcB

Hamstring

Often, they take a graft from the other leg- usually a piece of hamstring, to use as the replacement ligament. It might be that.

They then drill through relevant bits of the knee and adjacent bones in order to attach that new piece through the middle of the knee (I think with screws?). The explanation of the procedure was enough to put me off ever having the op...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:21 - Feb 7 with 1479 viewsjeera

Get well soon Ben.

Looks like Ben Morris has done his Cruciate Ligament on 21:26 - Feb 7 with 1458 viewsBluefish

It will be the graft for his new ACL. They use the hamstring tendon, I had the same and they took mine our of both legs and wound them together. I only found out they were going to to both legs when I came round, it was a bit of a shock. I also suffered far more pain on the good leg for the 1st couple of months, the bad leg has taken over now though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024