Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans 19:39 - Feb 8 with 5920 viewsnorth_stand77

From the budgies. (Shown on About Norwich) tonight.

It's so exciting waiting to see what they spent their hard earned cash on, especially after their appeal for 5 quid donations from their fans to purchase it.

Any guesses?
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:39 - Feb 8 with 5890 viewstcblue

Well, it ain't a trophy
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:40 - Feb 8 with 5884 viewsSpruceMoose

A tub of air shine for their trophies?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:42 - Feb 8 with 5880 viewsPecker

3 points?
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:43 - Feb 8 with 5855 viewsnorth_stand77

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:42 - Feb 8 by Pecker

3 points?

Now that would be a surprise.
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:50 - Feb 8 with 5823 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:39 - Feb 8 by tcblue

Well, it ain't a trophy

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 19:58 - Feb 8 with 5764 viewsChampionship

It's going to be something tinpot.

Perhaps a ground guide to league one, well used no doubt from their time down there.

Or something to do with a decade unbeaten.
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:05 - Feb 8 with 5732 viewsmonty_radio

Ian Crook's contract?

Whatever it is, it's a bit infantile for About Avians to feature it.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:10 - Feb 8 with 5703 viewsnorth_stand77

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:05 - Feb 8 by monty_radio

Ian Crook's contract?

Whatever it is, it's a bit infantile for About Avians to feature it.

Yes their presenter appeared to have a little smug titter, joining in all the fun.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 20:12]
Login to get fewer ads

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:19 - Feb 8 with 5635 viewsbadadski

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:10 - Feb 8 by north_stand77

Yes their presenter appeared to have a little smug titter, joining in all the fun.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 20:12]

Probably a Vice to help close the Gap? or Gwyneth Paltrow's head?

"Whats in the box?" "whats in the box," "tell me. "
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 20:21]
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:26 - Feb 8 with 5587 viewsSteve_M

A box of matches and a can of petrol?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 21:03 - Feb 8 with 5432 viewsbontcho

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:26 - Feb 8 by Steve_M

A box of matches and a can of petrol?

Both empty presumably.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 21:12 - Feb 8 with 5374 viewsPendejo

Humble pie?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 21:18 - Feb 8 with 5348 viewsWD19

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 20:19 - Feb 8 by badadski

Probably a Vice to help close the Gap? or Gwyneth Paltrow's head?

"Whats in the box?" "whats in the box," "tell me. "
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 20:21]

Se7en....?

.....fingers?
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 22:51 - Feb 8 with 5112 viewsGodzilla

A box full of complete tools I would imagine.
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 22:55 - Feb 8 with 5087 viewsPlums

Chris Sutton’s frontal lobe?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 22:56 - Feb 8 with 5087 viewsGodzilla

My god, get a move on you clown, is it Mr Dagenham the salesman?:

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 22:57 - Feb 8 with 5073 viewsGrammarman

'Wooden' have believed it. A 3-0 win to 'The Pride of East Anglia'
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 23:00 - Feb 8 with 5062 viewsIpswichKnight

The Dark Lord himself, he will rise to collect our souls and drag us down to the gates of hell itself ( aka League 1 )
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 03:12 - Feb 9 with 4824 viewsharlingblue

I guese that it is a coffin showing ITFC going down, with a special shovel from our Norfolk colleagues? The Sphynx might arise from our disastrous season, to spread light on a better future?
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 03:14 - Feb 9 with 4821 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 23:00 - Feb 8 by IpswichKnight

The Dark Lord himself, he will rise to collect our souls and drag us down to the gates of hell itself ( aka League 1 )

Trophy with all our humiliations for the last ten years. Something that will end up straight in the rubbish tip.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 09:33 - Feb 9 with 4479 viewsstrikalite

Sorry I'm a bit behind, are they carrying this box out onto the pitch prior to the game and in front of the cameras??
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 10:02 - Feb 9 with 4394 viewsPiercingBlue

A copy of Suzie Fowler What's Guide To Fashion?
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 10:15 - Feb 9 with 4350 viewsBent_double

I'm glad they're doing something like this, because when things finally turn - and they will - it will be so much more painful for them as they sink back to where they belong and we once again rise above them.

I can remember 10 years ago when the tables were turned, our last win over them which helped send them down to L1, boy did we lord it over them then, and boy have we suffered since, so lets hope it's a case of what goes around, comes around for them.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 10:27 - Feb 9 with 4317 viewsstrikalite

Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 10:15 - Feb 9 by Bent_double

I'm glad they're doing something like this, because when things finally turn - and they will - it will be so much more painful for them as they sink back to where they belong and we once again rise above them.

I can remember 10 years ago when the tables were turned, our last win over them which helped send them down to L1, boy did we lord it over them then, and boy have we suffered since, so lets hope it's a case of what goes around, comes around for them.

They'll never come close to matching our trophy cabinet, take heart from that because if they go up to the land of the riches then we may never meet again, on a fair level of being able to compete with them anyway.....(god I'm in a joyous mood today :))
Oooh, I wonder what is in that wooden box that is a 'surprise for Town fans on 10:45 - Feb 9 with 4265 viewsTractorCam

Whatever it is, it has to be greeted with "What the f**king hell is that" by Town fans!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024