Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. 21:48 - Feb 8 with 2527 viewsCooperBlues

..to stop them going top feels like its fate Norwich are going up and its horrible
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 21:50]
Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 21:55 - Feb 8 with 2465 viewsArnieM

Scum have always been jammy

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 21:59 - Feb 8 with 2437 viewsBent_double

Same thing happened last time they went up - clubs above them just seemed to keep losing games as the season came to an end, they quietly slipped into the automatic spots.

I wouldn't bet against Leeds getting a points deduction either - just enough to hand Noj the title. Somebody up there really loves them.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 2395 viewsjpring89

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 21:59 - Feb 8 by Bent_double

Same thing happened last time they went up - clubs above them just seemed to keep losing games as the season came to an end, they quietly slipped into the automatic spots.

I wouldn't bet against Leeds getting a points deduction either - just enough to hand Noj the title. Somebody up there really loves them.

Maybe 6 fingers is the norm in this place you speak of.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 22:14 - Feb 8 with 2320 viewsTheBoyBlue

As usual, teams imploding around them. Can't deny that Norwich deserve to be up there, but it staggers me how much luck they get along the way.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 23:12 - Feb 8 with 2134 viewspatrickswell

Drop it, they’ve won and won and won all through this season. We are part of a truly wretched bottom 4 and if we had had the balls to draw more of these games that we’ve lost we might have a chance of staying up. But our players have no heart and guts so we haven’t managed it. You finish where you deserve, and sides are imploding around us, but we implode worst than anyone, so we will finish bottom, because Cole Skuse, you all believe it will turn, but have done sod all to actually make it turn - unlike Norwich who have grabbed the chance with both hands.

*I am very drunk.
Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 23:27 - Feb 8 with 2081 viewsbritbiker

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 22:14 - Feb 8 by TheBoyBlue

As usual, teams imploding around them. Can't deny that Norwich deserve to be up there, but it staggers me how much luck they get along the way.

I know were where we are due to a playing poorly, but were really not a lucky club either. Any player that looks like they may make a difference in the last few years seems to get a season ending injury. Cant just be a small knock.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 23:49]
Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 00:05 - Feb 9 with 2001 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 22:03 - Feb 8 by jpring89

Maybe 6 fingers is the norm in this place you speak of.

The condition is called polydactyly and is fairly common (2% across population and of that 2%-10% severe). I've known two people with this condition, one who had become so embarrassed by it that they removed the extra finger.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 06:54 - Feb 9 with 1787 viewsm14_blue

Staggering game last night.

The blunts absolutely outclassed Villa for 80 minutes and then just fell apart. They looked a proper team up until then though, similar to Norwich at Leeds last week.

McGinn was flinging himself to the ground every time he got near the box again, nothing but a cheat.
Login to get fewer ads

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 08:57 - Feb 9 with 1562 viewsTheBoyBlue

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 23:27 - Feb 8 by britbiker

I know were where we are due to a playing poorly, but were really not a lucky club either. Any player that looks like they may make a difference in the last few years seems to get a season ending injury. Cant just be a small knock.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 23:49]

Totally agree. We might not be pulling any trees up, but we certainly wouldn't be where we are now with a fit Huws and Walters.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 09:25 - Feb 9 with 1499 viewsstrikalite

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 22:14 - Feb 8 by TheBoyBlue

Yep, you can see why they're top, made Leeds look bang average last week at Elland Road, not many sides do that in this league, but feck £28m for Maddison helped in all this, we'd have been asking £8m, seriously you just know it, really grinds my gears..
Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 09:32 - Feb 9 with 1484 viewsHerbivore

Something about villa coming back from 3-0 down against Sheffield Utd tonight.. on 09:25 - Feb 9 by strikalite

Yep, you can see why they're top, made Leeds look bang average last week at Elland Road, not many sides do that in this league, but feck £28m for Maddison helped in all this, we'd have been asking £8m, seriously you just know it, really grinds my gears..

Don't be silly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024