Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) 16:42 - Feb 9 with 943 viewsFelstow1978

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 16:53 - Feb 9 with 909 viewsfooters

I'm heading to the pub to watch so hope so! But as I don't own a telebox I am unable to provide any specifics, I'm afraid...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 16:55 - Feb 9 with 894 viewsSitfcB

Yes

Sky Sports Football from 11:30

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 16:57 - Feb 9 with 881 viewsChampionship

Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 16:55 - Feb 9 by SitfcB

Yes

Repeats on Comedy Central from 1430
Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 16:59 - Feb 9 with 861 viewsFelstow1978

Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 16:55 - Feb 9 by SitfcB

Yes

Thanks

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 17:00 - Feb 9 with 856 viewsstrikalite

Anyone know if the match tomorrow is on TV? (n/t) on 16:53 - Feb 9 by footers

I'm heading to the pub to watch so hope so! But as I don't own a telebox I am unable to provide any specifics, I'm afraid...

Remember Spurs game is on at 1.30.....though someone wanting to switch it over to that game might not be a bad thing :/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024