Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it 11:18 - Feb 10 with 807 viewspatrickswell

up in training this week or Lambert’s looking at players we will have next season (Jackson/Harrison/Nsiala all on the bench too) and decided to start utilising them if the loanees don’t stay.

Is Kenlock injured? Or does Elder’s presence suggest that Lambert, like McCarthy before him, is going to treat Kenlock and Emmanuel as pariahs if they make a single, costly mistake in a preceding game?
I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:27 - Feb 10 with 712 viewsSomethingBlue

I think it's more a case of three successive managers seeing the obvious: that Kenlock and Emmanuel aren't quite good enough.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:30 - Feb 10 with 684 viewsParisBlue

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:27 - Feb 10 by SomethingBlue

I think it's more a case of three successive managers seeing the obvious: that Kenlock and Emmanuel aren't quite good enough.

But they might be good enough for League 1 which could be handy....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:30 - Feb 10 with 676 viewsPinewoodblue

No hiding place for Nolan today.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:31 - Feb 10 with 673 viewsBlueBadger

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:30 - Feb 10 by Pinewoodblue

No hiding place for Nolan today.

I fear you're underestimating his hide-and-seek skills here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:31 - Feb 10 with 672 viewsblueislander

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:30 - Feb 10 by ParisBlue

And they should improve with playing more matches.
I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:33 - Feb 10 with 651 viewsBlueBadger

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:30 - Feb 10 by ParisBlue

Lots of our players being good enough for League One has been our main problem this season..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:38 - Feb 10 with 624 viewsJDB23

Fear Nolan getting bullied and being completely anonymous today. No better game for him to put in a performance though.
I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:57 - Feb 10 with 528 viewsLeagueOne

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 11:33 - Feb 10 by BlueBadger

Lots of our players being good enough for League One has been our main problem this season..

They'll prove us wrong next season when we finish 11th though. Young and exciting....

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Login to get fewer ads

I have no problem with Knudsen starting. I guess Nolan either ripped it on 12:01 - Feb 10 with 500 viewsSuperfrans

Up against a ball playing midfield, Skuse, Nolan, Judge and Chalobah might get some time and space.

🤞

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024